• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Fantastic Lions Football Year Coming Up Ned
    Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by manwhohasstronggrip View Post
      Another Fantastic Lions Football Year Coming Up Ned
      Ya, you some-a-bitch. We were counting on you for some divine intervention. You must be keepin my place cool in the hereafter.......;-)
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• So far I likes what I sees.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• "Ya, you some-a-bitch. We were counting on you for some divine intervention."
          ----------------------Even Ned couldn't overcome the Millen. Now he has a chance to help us.

Miss you ned.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
            Dom was gone before I showed up. I remember Purple Pride and Rush Limbaugh. Rush gets credit for the downfall of the freep forum. The so called moderators were so fed up with all the complaints about him, they just shut the whole thing (Tigers, Red Wings and Pistons forums too) down.
            Same type of thing happened on the forum I started at, which was the Lions forum on the official Lions homepage.
            AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• oh the good old days of the forum

kinda glad purple penis head isn't around in case favre does take the queens to the promise land.
              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• WTH Ned?

Ned?

I'm beginning to wonder if we've been trying to reach him at the right address.

j/k Ned

Please trade with someone to get a higher number so you can have that talk with your big guy in the sky, sooner rather than later.

Thx
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by manwhohasstronggrip View Post
                  oh the good old days of the forum

kinda glad purple penis head isn't around in case favre does take the queens to the promise land.
                  MWHSG,

I just saw your avatar for the first time.

It made me LOL

MS sure aged a lot from less than 6 mos. with the Lions org..
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Thanks for the tip G, I think things change there from week to week.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I am not sorry PP is gone but I do miss Vikes Guy as well as Arm.

Come on Ned! You must have gotten through your internship by now?????
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I was just thinking, if the Lions killed all those christians in the arenas of old, maybe God is holding that against the present day Lions.

never mind, the BC Lions in Canada has won the Grey Cup 6 times, finished 1st in their division 2004 - 2007. They have 12 consecutive playoff apperances up to 2007. must be something else.

Comment

• This thread wasn't posted in for well over a year. If you'd like to keep it in the Lions forum, please update it regularly.

Thanks!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Merry Christmas Ned-you are in a better place. In heaven, the Lions always win.

Comment

• Forget the Curse of Bobby Layne

The Curse of NED is strong.

NED would you like a packer sacrifice in your honor,

SUH will rip the head off of any packer you choose, hell we will drag in Brett Favre since he isn't playing today.
                              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• I saw earlier in this post that Ned's name was Dave Rayner.....well guess who is the Lions kicker right now?

RIP NED....you were gone before I ever got here but the stories are great
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X