• Show
Clear All

• Ditto the two above.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Well Ned another fine Lions season is over
      Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Ned, Please tell the Powers to Be that we have suffered long enough. And tell Yooperman I am sorry I pissed him off.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• And tell Skatewolf to stop laughing at us!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• LOL, Deb. You know that he is.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• On the eve of a new season, it is time to renew our thoughts of our fallen brethren.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                On the eve of a new season, it is time to renew our thoughts of our fallen brethren.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Come on guys, we need all the help we can get. Please, please, please whisper in the big man's ear, we need some wins!
                    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• It took the crew up there 3 (?) seasons to get the main man's ear for some help and with the division title all but hand (of the almighty) delivered, the LIONS kicked and bit the hand that was feeding them.

I don't know if they care to help anymore after that scene.

I'm guessing our not forgotten brethren have moved on to greater treats like eternal front row tickets to any passed comedian show. they might as well witness real comedy versus this Keystone cops aka Lions football comedy of errors.

Thanks for the major assist last season gentleman. Sorry the mortal jokesters down here jacked up the miraculous offering.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• This needed a bump.

It has been too long since we took a minute to reflect on our fallen comrades.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Amen

Comment

• I'm lost. is this a tribute thread? If so God bless the dead.

Comment

• ditto the thoughts and all of those who have fallen
                              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Heaven is getting to be a nicer place the older I get.... RIP Ned and others

Comment

Working...
                                X