No announcement yet.

In Memory of Ned T Elbows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mark. When I say "elbows on a bar' I must have been talking about me.

Comment

I remember when he was just "Montana Dave" ........

funny, some M-Livers were asking about him a few months ago.
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

You are really getting old, Donnie Brass.;-)
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Oh ya. I forgot he started out as Montana Dave.

GO LIONS "06" !!!!!!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

When I came on he was just Ned..... he sure had a way of settling ridiculously long debates in a humorous and effective way.

We could sure use him now.
            Apathetic No More.

Comment

Originally posted by Malto Marko
              You are really getting old, Donnie Brass.;-)
              I was "Why Bother" at the freep.

After Millen was hired, I should have gone back.......
              The only logical explanation is:
              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

I tend not to be sentamental...I've lost so many friends in horrific ways over the years that I've accepted death as part of a meaningful life. As such is evident in how Ned has touch those on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by DWT
                  I've lost so many friends in horrific ways over the years that I've accepted death as part of a meaningful life.
                  I imagine some of them you bored to death with your inane arguments.

Sorry, normally I would have move to the next discussion, but Ned is going to get at least a full 40 posts (one page by my settings) out of his thread.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Isn't there a kicker named Dave Raymer?? I always think of Ned T...(well actually the outpouring of love from y'all) when I hear his name.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

According to NFL.com you're thinking of Dave Rayner of the Packers SLF.

Close----very close.

GO LIONS "06" !!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Ned used to purposely kick 'wide right' when he kicked for the Packers.
                        Last edited by Drew; May 25, 2006, 01:36 AM.
                        ------------
                        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Ned, a true original. Was fortunate to meet him at a forum game once. I will say for a fact that Ned made that pre-game night one of the most memorable to date in forum game lore. Just when we thought the night was done after Bug Buck brewery, Ned found a way to spice things up at the next bar.
                          My hipocracy goes only so far.

Comment

Originally posted by gv laker
                            Ned, a true original. Was fortunate to meet him at a forum game once. I will say for a fact that Ned made that pre-game night one of the most memorable to date in forum game lore. Just when we thought the night was done after Bug Buck brewery, Ned found a way to spice things up at the next bar.
                            But did he "drop trou" and show his ass in a crowded restraunt like SoCal????

Comment

Originally posted by YT
                              But did he "drop trou" and show his ass in a crowded restraunt like SoCal????
                              That was not Neds style. He didn't ask the gay bartender for a blowjob, either.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
                                He was a generous soul, too.

I missed the night before party, but he was buying drinks until the cows came home. PCDave (another long lost member) got so hammered, he stopped drinking after that.
                                Was that the night PcDave was drinking because he thought other forumites would beat him up if he didn't?
                                "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Working...
                                X