Announcement

Collapse

Please support the forum

As you shop this holiday season, please remember to use the forum's Amazon.com link (listed in the menu as "Amazon Link") to add items to your cart and purchase them. The forum gets a small commission from every item sold and the commission increases based on the number of items sold in a month. (So even buying a 99 cent MP3 helps!) Bonus this year: Amazon has announced FREE SHIPPING through the holidays!!

Additionally, the forum gets a "bounty" for various offers at Amazon.com. For instance, if you sign up for a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime, the forum will earn $3. If you create a wedding or baby registry, the forum earns $3. And creating an Amazon Business account will send a $15 commission our way.

Your personal information is completely private, I only get a list of items that were ordered/shipped via the link, no names or locations or anything. This does not cost you anything extra and it helps pays the operating costs of this forum which continue to go up as our commissions have gone down. Thank you for your support and happy holidays!! --Deborah

Here is the link:
Click here to shop at Amazon.com
See more
See less

Lions News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't L Brown have a sthpeach impediment?

That will be hard to lithen to for those of you that tune in.

They both certainly have faces made for radio. So they've got that going for them.
    Last edited by Panoptes; July 10th, 2018, 03:09 PM.
    SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Doesn't L Brown have a sthpeach impediment?

They both certainly have faces made for radio. So they've got that going for them.
      LOL! They indeed do have faces for radio but Lomas is not that bad.

He does

have a bit of impediment but

it is not with pronunciation as

much as it is rhythm.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Doesn't L Brown have a sthpeach impediment?

Ha!

Neither one could costar opposite Brad Pitt in Moneyball that’s fosho.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          I've always liked Brandstatter. I know there's a lot of people that don't like him but I for one do.
          Me too.
          If you clean out a vacuum cleaner you become a vacuum cleaner

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

LOL! They indeed do have faces for radio but Lomas is not that bad.

He does

have a bit of impediment but

it is not with pronunciation as

much as it is rhythm.
            And it's a touch......................down.............
            If you clean out a vacuum cleaner you become a vacuum cleaner

Comment

• That sucks. I like Brandy. I like Lomas and I’ll keep an open mind but I’m going to miss Brandstatter.

Comment

• One thing Lomas has going for him as an analyst --- he will perceive when the offensive line isn't giving their best effort to prevent a QB sack...……..

Comment

• I liked the old guys on WJR (Beckman, Reynolds and that other old guy) better than Brandstatter- he always annoyed me when he said "Touchdown Detroit Lions"- a little redundant.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    Lomas Brown? Pffttttt. You can't win with that guy.
                    Actually you can, just ask NY Giants and Tampa Bay.
                    Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• If you clean out a vacuum cleaner you become a vacuum cleaner

Comment

• Brady always struck me (much like Killer) that was not afraid to call the team/player out and also came across as a huge fan. I'll miss him.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I didn't like brandstatter but always felt sorry for him because he had to do those stupid sad interviews after all the losses. Poor fucker never got to interview any players after a significant, aka playoff win.
                          I also don't like the touchdown calls of Dan miller, unfortunately for me I don't like many of the Detroit announcers but a few. I used to like mark champion as a lions announcer, silver rush, sackarino, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Ha!

Neither one could costar opposite Brad Pitt in Moneyball that’s fosho.
                            Damn skippy. He'll need to get in line behind this ugly bastage.

Btw, nice subtlety. ;)
                            Last edited by Panoptes; July 12th, 2018, 11:11 AM.
                            SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

Damn skippy. He'll need to get in line behind this ugly bastage.

Btw, nice subtlety. ;)
                              I tell everyone over here that my movie star buddy was in Moneyball but I don’t like the name drop. They think you’re either Pitt or Jonah Hill.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Former coach Darryl Rodgers dies at 83.

”What does a guy have to do to get fired around here?”

RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X