Announcement

Collapse

Please support the forum

As you shop this holiday season, please remember to use the forum's Amazon.com link (listed in the menu as "Amazon Link") to add items to your cart and purchase them. The forum gets a small commission from every item sold and the commission increases based on the number of items sold in a month. (So even buying a 99 cent MP3 helps!) Bonus this year: Amazon has announced FREE SHIPPING through the holidays!!

Additionally, the forum gets a "bounty" for various offers at Amazon.com. For instance, if you sign up for a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime, the forum will earn $3. If you create a wedding or baby registry, the forum earns $3. And creating an Amazon Business account will send a $15 commission our way.

Your personal information is completely private, I only get a list of items that were ordered/shipped via the link, no names or locations or anything. This does not cost you anything extra and it helps pays the operating costs of this forum which continue to go up as our commissions have gone down. Thank you for your support and happy holidays!! --Deborah

Here is the link:
Click here to shop at Amazon.com
See more
See less

The All The Other Games thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
    If only they had a WR who excelled at those quick pass routes...…………

You want to see scary? Watch the game again.

"I see open people."

Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post

They traded them to the Eagles. Tate is your quick slant, crossing route kind of guy. A legitimate threat from there should help out Golladay and Jones. There no longer is one.
    If they only had one, they didn't have a shot to win anything anyway. Guys got open. MS didn't even look their way. It's not the WRs fault if the QB doesn't even look.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• (poor) Recognition
      SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Harold Landry just went beast mode to get a key sack. The guy we all wanted. (tho Ragnow and Kerryon are good...)
        AAL 2018 - Teez Tabor

Comment

• Nice start to the Carolina/Pittsburgh game.
          I'm a legend in wcfwtf's mind.

Comment

• Pittsburgh gets 2 TDs in like 16 seconds.
            I'm a legend in wcfwtf's mind.

Comment

• OMG Panthers getting destroyed.

Comment

• Lions on their schedule next. That should relieve some pain.

Comment

• Wow. Isn't Cam supposed to roll around on the ground and pound his fists?

Comment

• The now 6-3 Panthers blown out last night with 10 days to prep for the Lions?
                    This helps the “Lions need to tank crowd” as I’m sure Carolina will bounce back given the circumstance.

Before someone says “who isn’t rooting for the Lions to lose now?” ... MANY of you rooted for the Lions to win week 17 vs GB last year when the game had no impact on making the playoffs. That win hurt the spot of the Lions 1st Round Pick significantly.
                    AAL 2018 - Teez Tabor

Comment

• This team isn't, or shouldn't be bad enough to have to tank for the number 1 draft pick. This is a team that has been playing competitive football into December for most of the past seasons with some pieces added.

Sorry, I want to win every game possible and I very much hope the whole organisation and roster feel the same. Fuck tanking for a pick who could tear their ACL in their first practice session anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        OMG Panthers getting destroyed.
                        Mahomes beat that (now winning team record) Steeler team IN Pitt as a starting QB with only 2 prior NFL starts.
                        SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Did his team mates help?

Joe Flacco did it too.

Comment

• Carolina is pissed. They are going to crush the Lions next week. After this weeks loss to the Bears we will be 3-7.
                            GO LIONS "19" !!

Take us to the promised land Matthew.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                              This team isn't, or shouldn't be bad enough to have to tank for the number 1 draft pick. This is a team that has been playing competitive football into December for most of the past seasons with some pieces added.

Sorry, I want to win every game possible and I very much hope the whole organisation and roster feel the same. Fuck tanking for a pick who could tear their ACL in their first practice session anyway.
                              This team is fools gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                                The now 6-3 Panthers blown out last night with 10 days to prep for the Lions?
                                This helps the “Lions need to tank crowd” as I’m sure Carolina will bounce back given the circumstance.

Before someone says “who isn’t rooting for the Lions to lose now?” ... MANY of you rooted for the Lions to win week 17 vs GB last year when the game had no impact on making the playoffs. That win hurt the spot of the Lions 1st Round Pick significantly.
                                See. I agree with everything you wrote and I catch a lot of heat every year because I'm a realist after the team has had an opportunity to show us where they are. I'm not going to hope and wish they can magically turn a turd into a bagel within the season. The team is flawed and IDK if there is any fixing it. There's spots that need fixing, that we knew. Then there's spots that have developed/shown they too need an overhaul.

That bolded part, that's a 7th of it. It's every round that the team picks back. For those that don't think it's important? Let me offer you this example, the team had to make a deal with NE and gave up a pick to get Kerryon in the second round. If they lose that game they don't need to give up that extra pick and they get another player they could really use.

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X