For the by weeks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Savannah and Veronica in a perfectly acceptable threeway.
    Well played
    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Tiana and Zarah... Wow!

Comment

Don't bother calling that contact number at the bottom of the page. The receptionist insisted on knowing why I sounded so sweaty.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

No one picked up on gibby's insinuation in the topic title that there will be more than one bye week for the Lions this year? Another bye when it comes to the playoffs, I guess? I admire your optimism!!
          Dogs rule.

Comment

Is there such a think as fantasy football cheerleaders league?
            Rebuilding is better than winning. Teams win all the time, but none have been rebuilding for five decades

Comment

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Savannah and Veronica in a perfectly acceptable threeway.
              If they are expecting to go the distance, who are you suggesting is the 3rd?
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                No one picked up on gibby's insinuation in the topic title that there will be more than one bye week for the Lions this year? Another bye when it comes to the playoffs, I guess? I admire your optimism!!
                I don't get the title and if gibby's posting history is any sort of indicator, there is no way he believes the Lions are making the playoffs (unless they buy tickets to a game like the rest of us).

I admire your positive interpretation of a faulty original title.
                SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Great catch Deb! I wasn't sure if he meant bye weeks for when the Lions weren't playing or Bi weeks for when he was batting for the other team.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    there is no way the Lions are making the playoffs (unless they buy tickets to a game like the rest of us....
                    Superb

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

I don't get the title and if gibby's posting history is any sort of indicator, there is no way he believes the Lions are making the playoffs (unless they buy tickets to a game like the rest of us).

I admire your positive interpretation of a faulty original title.
                      I was twisting his negativity around, G!
                      Dogs rule.

Comment

Working...
                      X