Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
    White gets all the press.....but D Bush grades out almost exactly as good
    I think Bush was an amazing player in college but he also had everything going for him. He had Rashan Gary and unbelievable defensive lines engulfing the offensive line allowing his viper position to rage. Don Brown was scheming the house to get Bush in position to make plays. I don't think he'll have the same luck in the pros.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
      Awesome. Makes me wonder why they didn't put D Baker on him in that Georgia game.

If he's available in the fourth GREAT. He's just not better then the guys available at the top of the second. Whther it's a CB who slipped, a TE that may have slipped, a WR like H Butler who may have slipped ar a starting G type like Risner.

His value, IMHO, is late 2 -4. We pick top of 2. No need to reach. We NEED a starting CB more then a 4th WR.

You're cut off

It didn't matter who they put on him, he lit up the entire secondary. And I'm not saying draft him with #43, but I'd love him @88. I just don't think he'll be there. NE will jump on him with the 73rd (our pick), IF they don't take him @ 64. He will not be available anywhere near the 4th RD.But someone who could be is Renfrow.

I've been saying all along... "TD with Cinn. for swappings of 1st and third rders, to get ahead of the Pats to force them to take AI with 64. Whereas, we would then grab Deiter. As for 43rd, I'm warming up to RY-S. Then Renfrow in the 4th and so on...

We clash a lot on what the brass is thinking, we're set to find out in 10...

Comment

• I'm curious about what Devin White would've been if he stayed at RB. Not that it matters.
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
          It's high for an off ball LB, but maybe they'd consider moving back. White seems like the type you'd want to talk to in person for a bit to make sure if you're getting a guy who's full of himself or just driven
          The Raiders could use him. This draft has starting level, or better, pass rushers through to the middle of the second round. LBs are a little scarcer.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• If in some fluke of flukes, J Allen were to fall to us I'd do back flips. (In my mind of course, I'm too old, I'd die )

Everything MP asks of that OLB positon currently manned by Kennard, he can do well. Rush, hold the edge in run support and covering.

On the NFLN they said to watch out for the Lions and Bills trying to move up to #3 to get him.
            Last edited by Futureshock; April 16th, 2019, 06:56 AM.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...reat-tight-end

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffree2Bme View Post

It didn't matter who they put on him, he lit up the entire secondary. And I'm not saying draft him with #43, but I'd love him @88. I just don't think he'll be there. NE will jump on him with the 73rd (our pick), IF they don't take him @ 64. He will not be available anywhere near the 4th RD.But someone who could be is Renfrow.

I've been saying all along... "TD with Cinn. for swappings of 1st and third rders, to get ahead of the Pats to force them to take AI with 64. Whereas, we would then grab Deiter. As for 43rd, I'm warming up to RY-S. Then Renfrow in the 4th and so on...

We clash a lot on what the brass is thinking, we're set to find out in 10...

Hakeem Butler (WR – Iowa State)
                “Butler is rising up a lot of draft boards pretty quickly, and for lots of good reasons. He had a strong final year at Iowa State, has size and athleticism that NFL GMs and Fantasy Football GMs alike should appreciate, and is getting buzz about being highly drafted. All of those indicators point toward success in the NFL. However, the Hakeem Butler fan club likes to ignore the fact that 2017 happened, where Butler was overshadowed by one of my favorite undrafted free agents last year, Allen Lazard. If you haven’t heard of Lazard, you’re not alone. No one outside of degenerate dynasty leaguers and a few NFL practice squads took any interest. Lazard initially landed with the Jaguars (one of the thinnest WR depth charts in the league at the time) and never surfaced. He’s already since moved to a new team, and will almost certainly never make a splash at the NFL level. Hakeem Butler, though he was younger at the time, still could not overtake Lazard as the WR1 in the Iowa State passing attack, and that is a major red flag. As nothing more than a late-blooming, developmental wide receiver, Butler is very likely to be over-drafted.”
                – Mark Leipold (@LeipoldNFL)

Comment

Montez Sweat
                    , EDGE
                    Mississippi State

Lonnie Johnson Jr
                    , CB
                    Kentucky

Mecole Hardman
                    , WR
                    Georgia

Alize Mack
                    , TE
                    Notre Dame

Ross Pierschbacher
                    , IOL
                    Alabama

Gary Johnson
                    , LB
                    Texas

Sheldrick Redwine
                    , S
                    Miami

Kevin Wilkins
                    , IDL
                    Rutgers

Darwin Thompson
                    , RB

Sorry for the extended post, but i would like to hear opinions on this draft.

Comment

• Compared to this one.

Devin White
                      , LB
                      LSU

Erik McCoy
                      , IOL
                      Texas A&M

Zach Allen
                      , EDGE
                      Boston College

Joejuan Williams
                      , CB
                      Vanderbilt

Antoine Wesley
                      , WR
                      TTU

Evan Worthington
                      , S
                      Colorado

Zach Gentry
                      , TE
                      Michigan

Michael Dogbe
                      , IDL
                      Temple

Devine Ozigbo
                      , RB
                      Nebraska
                    © 2019 The Draft Network
                    ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Sorry, guess this belongs in this;
                      Draft games and Mocks

Comment

• Isaiah Johnson (CB, Houston) is an interesting prospect.
                        Elite athlete and very raw at CB having switched to that position two years ago. When watching vs Texas Tech, you can see some inconsistencies. Looked kind of soft trying to tackle and jamming the WR... but that could be his rawness at the position. Houston did use Johnson in multiple coverages. Johnson is a potential guy.

Might be in play for the Lions #88 pick. (not sure if I'd touch him until Round 4 ... especially if tackling is a question)

After watching this clip to nitpick one play ... wtf was that?
                        AAL 2018 - Teez Tabor

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          Isaiah Johnson (CB, Houston) is an interesting prospect.
                          Elite athlete and very raw at CB having switched to that position two years ago. When watching vs Texas Tech, you can see some inconsistencies. Looked kind of soft trying to tackle and jamming the WR... but that could be his rawness at the position. Houston did use Johnson in multiple coverages. Johnson is a potential guy.

Might be in play for the Lions #88 pick. (not sure if I'd touch him until Round 4 ... especially if tackling is a question)

After watching this clip to nitpick one play ... wtf was that?

Much rather have Lonnie Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                            I'm curious about what Devin White would've been if he stayed at RB. Not that it matters.

It definitely shows in his diagnosis of the play. Helps immensely that he gets blocking assignments, to jump quickly on a play. Diagnosis is exceptional coming from the other side of the ball (which actually gave him the instinct), would definitely be in play @8.

Comment

• I've posted it three times and obviously you 2 are just going to ignore it, but both of those guys got exposed during the Senior Bowl week.

Those posted mocks were C- IMHO.

As far as White, he's a slightly faster and heavier J Davis. That's his comparison. They're mirror images. Davis is a better blitzer though and doesn't get stuck on blocks as much. White is good, but a bit over hyped IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I think Bush was an amazing player in college but he also had everything going for him. He had Rashan Gary and unbelievable defensive lines engulfing the offensive line allowing his viper position to rage. Don Brown was scheming the house to get Bush in position to make plays. I don't think he'll have the same luck in the pros.
                                don't get your logic here (unless you're just having a gut feeling)....Despite having similar college production and similar (if not better) measurable, you think White will be successful and Bush will not......based on the fact that Bush played in a good system and White was, apparently, surrounded by scrubs in that LSU D.

IMO White may have a higher ceiling....but Bush is the safer pick. White has an out-of-control E Sims factor going on that really turns me off about him......and Bush has shown the ability to play (and excel) within a system.

To me Bush at 10-20 is better than White at 5-10

Comment

Working...
                                X