No announcement yet.

2019 NFL Draft discussion - OFFICIAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He doesn't lack confidence that's for sure. I hope we draft him.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      He doesn't lack confidence that's for sure. I hope we draft him.
      He has images of Manziel all up in my head. F that attitude.

th?id=OIP.z8z1jr5AJaLcBZhqAWqUigHaEc&pid=15.1.jpg
      What ever happened to, "I am just happy to have fulfilled my dream of making it to the NFL."

Then surving more than 3 seasons (avg. career) to possibly eye a 2nd contract from afar.

Someone else can have him. PLEASE.
      SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• That attitude works for Mayfield

Comment

• Rashan Gary, Josh Allen, and Dwayne Haskins have each said “I’m the best player in the draft.” I believe my AAL said it too.
          So while White didn’t say that specifically, same thing.

Not a big deal. Sure their agent or whoever trained them to say specific things.

When it comes to interviews, it’ll worry me if they bomb them like Guice last year.
          OR if they seem like a complete dumbass like Morris Claiborne.
          AAL 2018 - Teez Tabor

Comment

• Well at least it makes me believe he'll be trying pretty hard!
            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I actually like this better than him just saying the usual I'm the best player stuff, but the question is do you assess him as coachable? If he thinks his ... doesn't stink that's the danger, but if it means he's going to try everything to be the best that's great . Probably a good time for them to talk to a bunch of people about him

Comment

• I’ve been pretty big on Greedy Williams but the more I watched his highlights it looks like the opposing QBs were throwing the ball directly to him. He had one pick that was a sweet break on the ball but the rest looked like terrible throws.

Maybe he’s just always in position but I wasn’t impressed as I once thought. Anyone else see that?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You just like White so ur talking yourself out of Greedy. Everybody's done it

Comment

• Seriously tho I've seen red flags all over for Greedy. Not strong, doesn't tackle, not refined, not that quick in tight space. I love the idea of a big, young, fast shutdown CB, but I'd pass on him at 8.

There's a lot of these guys that we see getting mocked (not that it means anything) anywhere from top 10 to late 1st round. Greedy, Gary, Wilkins, Baker, Williams, Burns. Even Hock, Taylor and Oliver seem to be anywhere from in the top 10 to late teens. For the most part Sweat and White seem to consistently be top 12 at least. Take it for what it's worth, I guess.

I really don't have a clue what the Lions will do

Comment

• IDK.... I've come to conclusion that people are more enamored about what Greedy could be than what he is.

You watch him play and he get's beat a lot....but because of that long frame he's able to make a step and get those long arms in the air to knock it down. His speed and height are what people are crazy over.....his quickness and technique are seriously suspect and his physicality has been labeled a missing person.

I think taking Greedy is the equivalent of playing the money-wheel in Vegas.....it's big and flashy and looks fun but rarely pays out the way you want it to.

Comment

• He is certainly no TJ Gronkenson.

Comment

• Greedy is a much better DB than Hock....I'll give him that

Comment

• No seriously, look at Greedy’s highlight reel. All the balls he picked were poorly underthrown balls.

Im sure he’s awesome but I was expecting more highlight reel type picks. I didn’t see it.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Picking Hockenson is simple. You know what he'll be. He will be a great blocking TE and a very good receiving TE who will play hard every snap. That's why he's valuable, that's why he's safe, that's why he'll go high, and that's why even tho his position is of lesser value, you better be sure that the defensive player you pick over him will be good.

I legitimately hope they can identify this defender, because I thought the same things to a lesser extent about Pettigrew and he was nothing special

Comment

• From my passive reading across many sites, Sweat is falling due to his now known heart issue.

Not falling off of draft boards altogether but enough to scare the top teams.
                                SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

Working...
                                X