Forum News and Admin Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum News and Admin Thread

Hey, everyone. I'm starting a new Forum Admin thread!

You'll notice when you create a new post or respond to existing posts that there is a new button available:

giphybutton.png

You can use this button to search for GIFs to insert into your post. To use it, simply click on the button and then enter a search word or phrase and either hit on your keyboard or tap the Search button. Then select the image you wish to post. It will add it to your post. (You can select it and delete it if you change your mind.)

giphysearch.png
    #birdsarentreal

It works well via a mobile device, too. And you can resize the gif, if desired.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

the doors beard GIF

Comment

Jim does NOT look well there
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

Ah good eye Deb better?

rock and roll 60s GIF

Comment

happy jim carey GIF

I like it!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Forum crashed soon after the pick and is still crawling.

Bummed
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

The Hock pick broke the forum.

Comment

Sorry guys. I'm aware but working with our host on it. Not sure we'll see any improvement tonight.

(Much like the Lions)
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

Seems a little better for now. (Unlike the Lions)

sorry, I kid...
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

I've been having a problem on my android phone using forum far about a week or more. Still not working very well today.

Comment

Just wait until our 3rd round pick.

Comment

The Forum has not performed well during the draft when there has been a lot of traffic. I'm not sure why. We resolved performance problems previously. But our Forum host was bought by another host so I'm not sure if something was changed during that transition or what. I intend to do some updates to the software that runs the Forum soon but I wanted to wait till after the draft in case something goes wrong and we have some extended down time. So I apologize for any poor performance. I appreciate your patience. Thanks
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

Thanks for all you do Deb.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              The Forum has not performed well during the draft when there has been a lot of traffic. I'm not sure why. We resolved performance problems previously. But our Forum host was bought by another host so I'm not sure if something was changed during that transition or what. I intend to do some updates to the software that runs the Forum soon but I wanted to wait till after the draft in case something goes wrong and we have some extended down time. So I apologize for any poor performance. I appreciate your patience. Thanks
                              I've made a number of configuration changes with the hope of improving performance during peak traffic to the Forum. Today, I brought the forum up to the latest version of the software. The tough part is that I won't know if any of these changes worked until we have a busy day around here -- which may not happen again until the Lions draft another TE, haha. Sooo...cross your fingers!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                              X