No announcement yet.

Forum News and Admin Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you webmester. May I have another.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Thank you so much, Deb!
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Just a reminder to please consider using the Amazon link at the top of the forum before purchasing items or services from Amazon. Below is a look at recent commissions versus hosting fees:

March: -$10 (caused by a return from a prior month)
        April: $9
        May: $9

Total Commission Earned for Three Months: $8

Total Hosting Fees Paid for Three Months: $165

Thanks for your support!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          Just a reminder to please consider using the Amazon link at the top of the forum before purchasing items or services from Amazon. Below is a look at recent commissions versus hosting fees:

March: -$10 (caused by a return from a prior month)
          April: $9
          May: $9

Total Commission Earned for Three Months: $8

Total Hosting Fees Paid for Three Months: $165

Thanks for your support!
          Amazon is having it's 2 Day Prime shopping sale. Support your Forum. It seems like a good time to buy. Amazon is offering deep discounts.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, Bimmer!! Lots of great discounts out there. Please use the Forum's Amazon link to purchase.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

Thanks for the reminder bimmer, I always try to remember to use the link but sometimes forget. I used it yesterday.

Comment

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

MS is the best link-user Golden Tate has ever surfed the web with.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

ha!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Thanks for the reminder bimmer, I always try to remember to use the link but sometimes forget. I used it yesterday.
                      I'm glad it helped, Froot.

Comment

We (my family) suck. We're such consumerists that we apparently have everything we want (not so much need). We use the link when necessary but there has been almost zero need since the new year began. Sorry.

I know, I know use the direct donation button option.
                        Last edited by Panoptes; July 18, 2019, 01:13 PM.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Would an admin please make the Pick the Games thread sticky, at least until we get all the picks in? Thanks!
                          The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

No
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Yes
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                We (my family) suck. We're such consumerists that we apparently have everything we want (not so much need). We use the link when necessary but there has been almost zero need since the new year began. Sorry.

I know, I know use the direct donation button option.
                                How did I miss this humblebrag?

Comment

Working...
                                X