OT: Technology and Geek Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
    Tapatalk keeps putting up an upgrade notification and when you tap the back icon it goes to an upgrade page then you have to tap the back button to get back to the posts. Does anyone know of an alternative to Tapatalk?
    A web browser.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• FAF FVD

Exactly...with the forum configured to show only newest posts by thread at the top.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        UK, what does the upgrade notification say? Is it an upgrade for the site or for your app? If it's for the site, I can look into it...

Sorry for the trouble.
        Sorry for the confusion, it's for the app to upgrade to premium.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
          A web browser.
          Too small on my phone. Sadly Tapatalk is a better experience.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I still use the browser on my phone when reading. The zooms are out of whack, but it's manageable.
            The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

Too small on my phone. Sadly Tapatalk is a better experience.
              What phone do you have? I have a Samsung J7 and the screen displays fine for me.

Comment

• Samsung Note Edge works fine with my settings.

Comment

• The main page of the forum I have to enlarge to click on the thread I want to, but the individual threads load nicely.

Comment

• Precisely

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                      What phone do you have? I have a Samsung J7 and the screen displays fine for me.
                      That's what I have. I'll have to give it another try.
                      Last edited by edindetroit; April 13, 2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Bah! I too have the Samsung Galaxy J7 and using the browser to visit this site is clumsy at best. Tapatalk is a much better experience but sadly the beg screens ruin it. They have ads so I don't understand why the push to upgrade.

Comment

• This new version of the board has greatly improved the website experience on my phone. Time to uninstall Tapatalk.

Comment

This new version of the board has greatly improved the website experience on my phone. Time to uninstall Tapatalk.
                            I'm so glad to hear that. I had just sent you a message asking about that as a matter of fact. You can disregard it. And I agree it's much more usable on a mobile device now.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              I'm so glad to hear that. I had just sent you a message asking about that as a matter of fact. You can disregard it. And I agree it's much more usable on a mobile device now.
                              It looks good on my tablet and on my phone. Even better I don't have to rotate my phone to landscape now.

Comment

• Anyone here happily using an Amazon Firestick w/ Kodi installed?

Just press the like button if you don't mind if I send a PM with questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X