OT: Technology and Geek Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    Anyone here happily using an Amazon Firestick w/ Kodi installed?

Just press the like button if you don't mind if I send a PM with questions.
    Don't be an information bogart. Put it on here so we all can benefit.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• What man? It's a valid link on the topic

Comment

• You're asking us for information about the Fire Stick and Kodi and when I ask you to share the information you are looking for you tell me to Google it.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Reading is fundamental.

I asked for someone that is happy using it to "like" the post and I would send my own questions to them directly because I want to learn certain nuances about the product that I was unable to find in my own research and I personally don't own the item yet.

You didn't "like" the post, therefore I figured you were not using it so I linked you to the topic info ("don't bogart the info" you said).

Not unreasonable as far as I can figure.

Comment

• Seems like a rather callous attempt by Gonz to solicit "Likes"
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Stop it Frank.

I (we all) can see who liked it so they don't have to share info on a morally tough issue (for some) with everybody here.

Comment

Reading is fundamental.

I asked for someone that is happy using it to "like" the post and I would send my own questions to them directly because I want to learn certain nuances about the product that I was unable to find in my own research and I personally don't own the item yet.

You didn't "like" the post, therefore I figured you were not using it so I linked you to the topic info ("don't bogart the info" you said).

Not unreasonable as far as I can figure.
                    Just put your questions on here so we can all see them and the responses. That's what this board is for.

Comment

• Best Kodi experience (for me) is Kodi on a PC
                      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I was able to get DTV to significantly subsidize my account for another year so we will be delaying our plan to cut the cord that long.

??????So
                        ?https://youtu.be/VrbybKWwb7c
                        Last edited by Panoptes; July 19, 2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Look into Fire TV 4K UHD with Kodi. Supposed to be way more options for TV viewing, including local channels, movies (still in theater) and many of the popular channels on DTV.

Only expense is the one time equipment purchase, a solid VPN and a fast internet. Dial 1 800-NO BILLS. ;)

But you didn't hear that from me...
                            Last edited by Panoptes; July 19, 2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Stop it Frank.

I (we all) can see who liked it so they don't have to share info on a morally tough issue (for some) with everybody here.

I was kidding. I figured it was pretty self-evident.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• My bad.

Congrats on your new job too.

Comment

Working...
                                X