• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Joan

Comment

• They broke the mold after they made Joan. One of a kind. RIP

Comment

• It's too bad things didn't work out between her and Carson....It may have been her and not that boring hack Leno for the past 20 years... Very funny lady...R.I.P. Joan.
        "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Saw Joan 'live' in Las Vegas back in the 80's with my sisters. Glad we weren't near the stage. She was brutal to them poor fuckers. Couldn't stop laughing the entire show.

RIP Ms. Molinsky

Saw Dangerfield in Vegas too. Another riot. RIP to that fucker too while I'm thinking about him.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• RIP Joan Rivers. Hilarious woman. Will be missed.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Saw a clip of her this morning that cracked me up.

She was being interviewed by a talk show host (I am not sure which one) and she says "My Mom always told me to sleep with someone only if you adore them, they are good to you, and you have strong feelings for them, otherwise, stick with your husband."

.....and another.

"My mom told me before I got married to remember, the man is on top and the woman on the bottom. So, I went out and bought bunk beds. I didn't know."
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Joan was one of my favorite comedians. RIP.

Imho she was right up there with Winters and Rickles (who is still alive).

Comment

• RIP Joan.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• And now Betty White
                    Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Betty White Is Not Dead, The Internet Just Got Its Homophones Mixed Up

Satirical news site Empire News published a story with the headline "Actress Betty White, 92, Dyes Peacefully In Her Los Angeles Home." White's many fans and other Internet news consumers who don't read past headlines confused "dyes" with "dies" and satire with reality, and pronounced the "Golden Girls" star dead.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yeah I just looked a bit deeper... Color me embarrassed
                        Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Richard Kiel, known as Jaws in Bond movies passed away at 74 years old. 7'2" tall and unforgettable!!

Comment

• That's a pretty long life for a man that size. RIP
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• He was also well known for his role in Happy Gilmore:

RIP Richard
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Jaws.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X