Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
    That was worth the 30 minutes. Ha!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• RIP

Chyna and very talented Prince

Comment

• Frank, your clip reminded me of this one.

Prince was a strange dude. Ha!

[ame]https://youtu.be/WfhoI6iX5ng[/ame]
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lol @ Questlove getting replaced with Finding Nemo.

Prince was surely very unique, it goes without saying.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Very talented and went way before his time. Been listening to his music all weekend long. RIP!
            Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Billy Paul has died

The American soul singer Billy Paul, best known for his 1972 Me and Mrs Jones hit, dies at the age of 81.

Surprised it wasn't earlier, saw him live about 20-25 years ago. Ended up crying on stage saying this was the last time he was ever going to sing live!!
              AAL Quintez Cephus
              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• EXCLUSIVE: Prince's former drug dealer tells how the legend spent $40,000 at a time on six-month supplies of Dilaudid pills and Fentanyl patches - highly addictive opioid pain killers - for 25 years

Prince, who was found dead on Thursday at his home in Minneapolis, Minnesota, regularly bought drugs from Doctor D between 1984 and 2008.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  EXCLUSIVE: Prince's former drug dealer tells how the legend spent $40,000 at a time on six-month supplies of Dilaudid pills and Fentanyl patches - highly addictive opioid pain killers - for 25 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...addiction.html
                  They gave my mom Dilaudid after her surgery and she flipped out. She was calling me at 3am to tell me they stole her purse and wouldn't believe me when I told her that my sister had it. When I went to see her she was pointing out the nutcracker statues that were there and said they were selling them. Finally she said "You don't see them do you?" and I was like no Mom I don't. Ever since then I call that drug deluded.
                  Last edited by edindetroit; April 25, 2016, 10:00 AM.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Billy Paul isnt he the one that did "Me and Mrs Jones?"

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                      Billy Paul isnt he the one that did "Me and Mrs Jones?"
                      Yes he is
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Thats too bad...He did a great job showing off his pipes on that song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          EXCLUSIVE: Prince's former drug dealer tells how the legend spent $40,000 at a time on six-month supplies of Dilaudid pills and Fentanyl patches - highly addictive opioid pain killers - for 25 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...addiction.html
                          Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                          They gave my mom Dilaudid after her surgery and she flipped out. She was calling me at 3am to tell me they stole her purse and wouldn't believe me when I told her that my sister had it. When I went to see her she was pointing out the nutcracker statues that were there and said they were selling them. Finally she said "You don't see them do you?" and I was like no Mom I don't. Ever since then I call that drug deluded.
                          Both of those made me hallucinate....... big time.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• That explains why he wanted to be called some weird symbol.

Dude was trippin.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Or it was his creative way of getting out of his contract with Warner Bros.

Dude was unique in every way he did things, that's for sure.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I'd like to hear some corroborating stories before totally believing that Daily Mirror story.

Comment

Working...
                                X