Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard he overdosed on Percocet.

Perc's are strong enough, I prescribe them on severely abscessed teeth or after I do multiple extractions. Believe me, they are strong enough!

Diluadid is a different animal. It is used on chronic pain patients-- think of a terminal cancer patient. It is synthetic morphine. It is very hard to get and highly regulated. High doses can actually be used to administer lethal injection.

I really doubt Prince was was on dilaudid. It is hard to build up a tolerance to it and slurred speech and a general zombie induced state would be noticeable .

I know the dude was cool and laid back, but dilaudid junkies are rare (dead) andPrince was too public a persona to not be found to have an addiction problem.

Comment

• What kind of pain did he have that was so difficult to manage or was he just addicted to them?

Comment

• I heard it was a religious thing. He couldn't have surgery for a bad hip (for many years), but he could take drugs to help the pain.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I also read he was paranoid of being in public.

Getting on a stage to perform is one of the most difficult thing for someone to do. I ranks right up with speaking in public.

Many (including myself that got introduced to public speaking before I had any formal training for it) are thrown into the fire with mics in their face because, it will have value to the person projecting the mic.

Even though he made enough money to find a way to be able to get back on stage, did he slay his monster?
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
            I heard he overdosed on Percocet.

Perc's are strong enough, I prescribe them on severely abscessed teeth or after I do multiple extractions. Believe me, they are strong enough!

Diluadid is a different animal. It is used on chronic pain patients-- think of a terminal cancer patient. It is synthetic morphine. It is very hard to get and highly regulated. High doses can actually be used to administer lethal injection.

I really doubt Prince was was on dilaudid. It is hard to build up a tolerance to it and slurred speech and a general zombie induced state would be noticeable .

I know the dude was cool and laid back, but dilaudid junkies are rare (dead) andPrince was too public a persona to not be found to have an addiction problem.
            If it's true he was given narcan earlier in the week an overdose seems the likely cause.

Comment

• Theres an interesting show called "Autopsy: The last hours of"....IT will be interesting to see if they look at Pirnce's death more closely.

Comment

• It would be weird if a prescription drug addiction from stage injuries did him in. That is pretty much how Michael Jackson went.

Comment

• Jumping around in high heels recked his hips. Religious beliefs wouldn't have surgery, got addicted to pills. Strange way of thinking, I dated a girl many years ago who was against tattoos b/c her body was a 'Temple' few months down the road she lost everything to cocaine addiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                    Theres an interesting show called "Autopsy: The last hours of"....IT will be interesting to see if they look at Pirnce's death more closely.
                    I watch that show. When I saw the one about Britany Murphy and then learned about Prince dying, I thought something similar happened to hin that happened to her, basically prescription pills plus pnuemonia led to heart failure
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Theres an interesting show called "Autopsy: The last hours of"....IT will be interesting to see if they look at Pirnce's death more closely.

Thanks for that. Just searched Autopsy Direct TV , not sure why I haven't heard about this show. And the first show is of course Jim Morrison.

Comment

• You're welcome its a good show, enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                          Billy Paul isnt he the one that did "Me and Mrs Jones?"
                          more importantly, does Mr. Jones have an alibi ?
                          The only logical explanation is:
                          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• A Turkish sighting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• He only comes for the Super Bowl anymore.

Comment

• I am such a front runner..........
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X