No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Bourdain, a gifted storyteller and writer who took CNN viewers around the world, has died. He was 61.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• TDS is alive and well.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• ? Who is TDS
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          ? Who is TDS
          Titties Don?t Surrender
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• TDS; Taylor Dayne & Swift.

Tragic. Both on the same day. What are the fkn chances.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Really RIP to Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain. Died in their prime.
              Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Drag racing legend Tom 'The Mongoose' McEwen dead at 81

I saw him race and visited his pit many times back in the late 70's. His signed 8x10 is one of my favorite pieces of memorabilia.

RIP 'Goose. You helped make a kid a lifetime drag racing fan with your approachability in the pits.

Comment

• I believe he used to come here for the USHA Nationals. Pretty sure I saw him race more than once. He and Connie Colletta used to go at it until this young guy named Force came about.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• He and Don "The Snake" Prudohmme (sp?) were transformational characters.

The "Snake" and the "Mongoose" were always fighting for the top seed.

Met them both many times in their pits while in my youth. Good times.

Comment

• I saw the Snake race many times also.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• We saw Shirley Muldowney race one day at Sibley and Dix and when they towed her back we lined the fence and yelled "You've got balls Shirley"!
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                          We saw Shirley Muldowney race one day at Sibley and Dix and when they towed her back we lined the fence and yelled "You've got balls Shirley"!

Classic
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

We saw Shirley Muldowney race one day at Sibley and Dix and when they towed her back we lined the fence and yelled "You've got balls Shirley"!
                            We saw Cha Cha many times as well at the now long defunct Orange County Raceway and at Pomona International Raceway.

I keep referencing Funny Car years while others keep referencing top fuel dragsters.

I liked the snake way more in his primary funny car days.

Beyond that, as kids, we could not wait for it to get dark to see the wheelie cars/trucks and later yet in the evenings, the jet cars and semi rigs. Insane stuff to a 9-12 year old up close on the first row rails near the tree.
                            Last edited by Panoptes; June 13, 2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Surely, everybody has balls just south of Dix.
                              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Wonder what Shirley thought of when you all said that? Interesting!
                                Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

Working...
                                X