• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Mean Gene Okerlund
    09 AAL - Bryant Johnson
    10 AAL - Mathew Stafford

Comment

• Bob Einstein, best known as Super Dave Osborne died at 76. My favorite character was Marty Funkhouser on Curb Your Enthusiasm.
      AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham View Post
        Bob Einstein, best known as Super Dave Osborne died at 76. My favorite character was Marty Funkhouser on Curb Your Enthusiasm.
        RIP.
        I showed some young guys I worked with a Super Dave vide last year after I referenced him and they didn't have a clue. It was where he was in a car compactor ????. This was from the Bizare TV show as it was shown over here.
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham View Post
            Bob Einstein, best known as Super Dave Osborne died at 76.
            GD it Fuji, it's dark in here!

RIP
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• My grandparents took me to see Captain and Tennille at Pine Knob when I was pretty young, maybe 7 years old. It was my first concert and is a cherished memory.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Rest dear lady.
                Verna Bloom, the actress who played Dean Wormer's wife in 'Animal House', died at the age of 80 in January 2019.

Comment

• Frank Robinson, first player to win the MVP in the American and National leagues, who also went on to be the first African American MLB manager, passed away today at the age of 83.

John Dingell, former Congressman from Michigan who served over 50 years in the House of Representatives, passed away today at the age of 92.

R.I.P. Gentlemen
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Busy day

Uncle John and Aunt Rose Marie (separate relatives) on my wifes side both died today. A day that coincides with the death of my wifes mother 41 years ago.

A whole lot of sad over here today...

RIP to all

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Busy day

Uncle John and Aunt Rose Marie (separate relatives) on my wifes side both died today. A day that coincides with the death of my wifes mother 41 years ago.

A whole lot of sad over here today...

RIP to all
                      Sorry Gonz, a sorry day indeed. I have had a lot of personal losses in Feb and march over the years....

Comment

• Sorry for your losses Gonz.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Sorry for your losses Gonz

Rip John Dingell, started following him on Twitter a few years ago after seeing a witty post about the Lions. Always interesting, seemed to talk sense.
                          AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Condolences to your family Gonz
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• RIP Frank Robinson and John Dingell.

So sorry for your losses Gonz. You and your family have my sincere condolences.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks everyone. Wasnt looking for any sympathy but your words are comforting. More bummed for my wife as she was greatly traumatized as the 2nd youngest child of 8 when she lost her beloved mother when she was only 12 yo. The date of passing of these two relatives only compounds the never ending grief she feels.

Thanks again folks.

Btw, it was cancer that took all 3 related lives. ????F CANCER!

Comment

Working...
                                X