No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Jeopardy!' host Alex Trebek says he's been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer

Very Limited Time for 200, Alex

As part of my media class, I went to a live taping of Jeopardy when I was a Jr in HS. I've never seen a bigger dick boss OTJ compared to him. Between commercials he was yelling like a lunatic at everyone but the contestants on the set.

No love lost here.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Comment

• King Kong Bundy died this week
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          'Jeopardy!' host Alex Trebek says he's been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer

Very Limited Time for 200, Alex

As part of my media class, I went to a live taping of Jeopardy when I was a Jr in HS. I've never seen a bigger dick boss OTJ compared to him. Between commercials he was yelling like a lunatic at everyone but the contestants on the set.

No love lost here.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• 19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Suck on it Trebek
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Medical profession here want more government money for Alzheimer's research and they had a rally march through the streets of Glasgow last week. Their rally message was, .....
                  "What do we want?"
                  "we don't know"
                  "when do we want it?"
                  "Want what?"
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Medical profession here want more government money for Alzheimer's research and they had a rally march through the streets of Glasgow last week. Their rally message was, .....
                    "What do we want?"
                    "we don't know"
                    "when do we want it?"
                    "Want what?"
                    I forgot all about that.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

I forgot all about that.
                      What? The tea / coffee/ biscuits amicable discussion around the table in Edinburgh?
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I didn't know amicable exists in the Scottish dictionary.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• You're probably correct on that one. Frank.

But it was definitely in the old English dictionary and taught to the forefathers before sending them off to the Americas! Fuck knows what happened!

Comment

• Well shit.

Comment

• He was a handsome devil

Comment

• Yes he was

RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X