Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Always loved Airwolf.

    RIP JMV
    The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

    Comment


    • According to the Freep, The Ghoul (Ron Sweed) passed away on Monday.

      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        According to the Freep, The Ghoul (Ron Sweed) passed away on Monday.
        Bye-ya gang bye-ya bye-ya bye-ya.
        Don Muhlbach: 'I let the Lions down' with bad snap'

        Comment


        • Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris......RIP

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
            Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris......RIP
            I have a hunch it'll be back.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
              Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris......RIP
              That's one of my favorite places in the world. Every time I'm in Paris I stay right around there and no matter how many times I've been inside its always seems like the first. What a sad day.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

              Comment


              • The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire...
                SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

                Comment


                • Here in Europe, they don't sensor music, so the next line in the lyrics is "burn mother fucker burn". Last week on a four hour drive from Stuttgart with my 4 y/o son on the car. That song comes on and after a couple lines, I turn the station. At which my son proclaims, "hey, I know that song"
                  Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

                  Comment


                  • The rest of the actual lyric:

                    ​​​​​​...we don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn

                    Burn motherfucker, burn

                    FYI...



                    Two of France’s richest families pledged a total of €300 million on Tuesday to help rebuild Notre-Dame cathedral, ravaged by a catastrophic fire that destroyed its spire and most of the roof.
                    SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                      Here in Europe, they don't sensor music, so the next line in the lyrics is "burn mother fucker burn". Last week on a four hour drive from Stuttgart with my 4 y/o son on the car. That song comes on and after a couple lines, I turn the station. At which my son proclaims, "hey, I know that song"
                      Does he know their other hits, such as The Lap Dance is so Much Better When the Stripper is Crying?
                      The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FVD View Post

                        Does he know their other hits, such as The Lap Dance is so Much Better When the Stripper is Crying?
                        Said her name was Bambi and I said, "Well that's a coincidence darlin'
                        'cause I was just thinkin' about skinnin' you like a deer"

                        Comment


                        • Wait.....are we talking Blood Hound Gang or Rock Master Scott and the Dynamic 3?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X