• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always loved Airwolf.

RIP JMV
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• According to the Freep, The Ghoul (Ron Sweed) passed away on Monday.

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        According to the Freep, The Ghoul (Ron Sweed) passed away on Monday.
        Bye-ya gang bye-ya bye-ya bye-ya.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris......RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
            Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris......RIP
            I have a hunch it'll be back.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
              Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris......RIP
              That's one of my favorite places in the world. Every time I'm in Paris I stay right around there and no matter how many times I've been inside its always seems like the first. What a sad day.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire...
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Here in Europe, they don't sensor music, so the next line in the lyrics is "burn mother fucker burn". Last week on a four hour drive from Stuttgart with my 4 y/o son on the car. That song comes on and after a couple lines, I turn the station. At which my son proclaims, "hey, I know that song"

Comment

• The rest of the actual lyric:

??????...we don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn

Burn motherfucker, burn

FYI...

Two of France’s richest families pledged a total of €300 million on Tuesday to help rebuild Notre-Dame cathedral, ravaged by a catastrophic fire that destroyed its spire and most of the roof.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                      Here in Europe, they don't sensor music, so the next line in the lyrics is "burn mother fucker burn". Last week on a four hour drive from Stuttgart with my 4 y/o son on the car. That song comes on and after a couple lines, I turn the station. At which my son proclaims, "hey, I know that song"
                      Does he know their other hits, such as The Lap Dance is so Much Better When the Stripper is Crying?

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post

Does he know their other hits, such as The Lap Dance is so Much Better When the Stripper is Crying?
                        Said her name was Bambi and I said, "Well that's a coincidence darlin'
                        'cause I was just thinkin' about skinnin' you like a deer"

Comment

• Wait.....are we talking Blood Hound Gang or Rock Master Scott and the Dynamic 3?

Comment

• RIP
                            Ken Kercheval, the stage-bred actor who portrayed Cliff Barnes, the oil tycoon who was repeatedly bested by Larry Hagman's J.R. Ewing, on the long-running CBS primetime soap opera 'Dallas,' has died. He was 83.

Comment

• Well, considering he outlived Larry Hagman, he won.

Comment

• Sadly nba legend John Havlicek passed today at 79. I started watching the nba in '72 and was able to see him toward the end of his prime. 100% hustle. One of the best. RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X