Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Hand Luke Jackson.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• My favorite actor when I was a kid. He never had to affect cool. He wore it like a comfortable sweater.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Best movie ever RIP

Comment

• RIP Paul.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• RIP Paul. One of my favorite actors of all time. Hopefully there will be a marathon of some of his best movies as a tribute on one of the movie channels soon.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• An American icon who will be missed.

Welcome Chattanooga Titan.
              "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• "RIP Paul. One of my favorite actors of all time. Hopefully there will be a marathon of some of his best movies as a tribute on one of the movie channels soon."
                -----------------------------I'd put a lot of money on it.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Hey DanO. How's it going? How are the kids? How is the dog? Getting any easier taking care of her/him? Has the ex done anything lately to mess with you? How's the sex life?

We haven't had a good catch up talk lately. ;)

Comment

• Good, good, good, yes, yes, bad.

No we haven't.:-)

I've finally figured out a schedule that seems to work foe me and the dog. No more messes in the house. He still spends a lot of time alone but I can't do anything about that except quit my job and that's not going to happen.

I was dating a woman a couple months ago but it didn't work out. I'm back to sleeping with my hand again.

Kids are great and growing like weeds. I have them for halloween this year so I've started working on costume ideas and I've already started my Christmas shopping.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Very cool. You are good damn Dad if I ever saw one. Halloween sounds like it will be a good time this year for y'all. I'm glad things are better with the dog. I'm sure he knows you're doing your best and appreciates what you do. Dogs are cool that way. Glad you were dating but sorry it didn't work out. You're quite the catch so it's only a matter of time before the next one comes along.

Nice catching up with ya sexy man. ;)

Comment

• Thanks Rommy. I appreciate that.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• He was the coolest guy ever (freep), im an old movie buff, if you really liked him like me you have to see "Hud"

RIP

Comment

• I don't think I've ever seen Hud.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Liked all his movies. Sad day, indeed.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I've finally figured out a schedule that seems to work foe me and the dog. No more messes in the house. He still spends a lot of time alone but I can't do anything about that except quit my job and that's not going to happen.

I was dating a woman a couple months ago but it didn't work out. I'm back to sleeping with my hand again.

I have the same problem my dog DanO
                                I trusted this girl I had been dating about a year now to let my dog out and I gave her a set of extra keys to my house. Believe me it takes a lot for me to trust people other than lifelong friends or my sister. So we a broke up (on good terms, I thought), and now she will not give me my keys back.

Comment

Working...
                                X