Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting question Passeparout.

She was a ground breaker. She entered a previously all male sport and showed she could do as well as any man.

Her emergence came well after the Feminist movement started so I am guessing her canned response would be to flip them the bird or give a thumbs up.

The comment was meant to be a compliment, not an insult.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
      ? Who is TDS
      Trump Derangement Syndrome

It afflicts those way left of center in the same way. They talk crazy, unfounded gibberish about the POTUS. Even causes some of them to threaten his safety.

Those with severe cases are Rosie O, most permanent hosts on the View, Piglosi, Pocahontas, Maddona, Rachel Maddow, A. Baldwin & Robert DeZero amongst others. They lose their chit at the slightest mention of the successful outsider POTUS, hence, their raging TDS.

Its a real thing. You can hear it daily in the MSM. Its a quite laughable affliction to witness. He's literally driving them mad for no other reason than he's not a rollover for everything the left champions. And why would he? They are insane, emotion driven, anti-Americans.

Sorry this is not in the politics thread but you asked, so I answered.
      Last edited by Panoptes; June 21, 2018, 08:13 AM.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Take this stupid-assed take to the politics thread.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What on earth does that have to do with Bourdain's death? And I wouldn't have asked if you hadn't posted it to begin with....feel free to respond in the Politics forum.
          Last edited by -Deborah-; June 23, 2018, 02:55 PM.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Another thrasher falls. Vinnie Paul, drummer for metal band Pantera, dies at age 54

By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

Comment

• Joe Jackson, Father of Michael and Janet Jackson, Dead at 89

Comment

• The old man on pawn stars passed. Seems he had been living with Parkinson's

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  Joe Jackson, Father of Michael and Janet Jackson, Dead at 89
                  Shoeless Joe Jackson was amazing in Field of Dreams.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ray Emery, a talented and mercurial goaltender who played for four NHL teams over 11 seasons, drowned early Sunday while swimming at a yacht club in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. He was 35.

Comment

• RIP Ray. One wonders how someone drowns at a Yacht club.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        RIP Ray. One wonders how someone drowns at a Yacht club.
                        Might have something to do with the proximity of booze.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          RIP Ray. One wonders how someone drowns at a Yacht club.
                          I was thinking that too
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Vikings OL coach, Tony Sparano, dies at 56.

Comment

• Kirk Cousins is so screwed
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I thought James Gandolfini died a few years back
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X