Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
    Stan Lee has passed away at age 95 ????
    I always liked his movie cameos. I thought that was a nice touch waiting for him to pop up on screen. I'll miss that
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Roy Clark- man an outstanding UNDERATTED guitar player- look at him make this acoustic talk

Roy Clark working for CBS with Tony Randall & Jack Klugman. A wild take on an old classic.

Comment

• William Goldman passed away this morning at age 87, a titan of Hollywood.

Comment

• George H W Bush has passed. RIP, Mr. President.

Comment

• RIP
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Now after the boys die they can finally release all the JFK reports

Comment

• Ken Berry (Mayberry RFD) died 12/1/18
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Ken Berry was a regular on the Carol Burnet show, a childhood favorite of mine. RIP Mr. Berry

Comment

• Sandra Locke passed away. She was the blonde in a bunch of clint easrwood movies.
                    Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• She was in a lot of good Clint movies , she had a lot of troubles with after the breakup.

The Outlaw Josey Wales, The Gauntlet, Every Which Way But Loose, Bronco Billy, Any Which Way You Can and Sudden Impact.

RIP

Comment

• RIP

Comment

• Bill Fralic passed away at the age of 56 from Cancer. He was an offensive lineman for the Falcons and played one year with the Lions in 1993, one of the 3 free agent offensive linemen the Lions signed (along with Dave Lutz and David Richards) that offseason.

RIP Bill. Cancer sucks
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Penny Marshall dead at 75.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Poor Shirley.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                                Now after the boys die they can finally release all the JFK reports
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X