Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Gonz
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Wasnt looking for any sympathy but your words are comforting.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• TY Forsh and J.

Yeah, Moneyball was some of my better work. I play a sports fan better than most. Can't believe the Hollywood awards didn't flow that year for my performance. It's true that being a Republican in that town hurts at all levels. That's my story and I'm holding to it. I was robbed!
        ??????
        Its Saturday morning here, so a few raised drinks in memoriam are coming later in the day. Probably a rum drink of some sort.

RIP

Rum in place
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Drink some rum and be the rock we know you are Gonz.
          Wait, Gonz is the one that was always getting pounded by Rod Marinelli?
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            TY Forsh and J.

Yeah, Moneyball was some of my better work. I play a sports fan better than most. Can't believe the Hollywood awards didn't flow that year for my performance. It's true that being a Republican in that town hurts at all levels. That's my story and I'm holding to it. I was robbed!
            ??????
            Its Saturday morning here, so a few raised drinks in memoriam are coming later in the day. Probably a rum drink of some sort.

RIP

Rum in place
            I have no idea how you've stayed so grounded over the years with such a movie star lifestyle.

I had a rum in your honor then a few more for good measure.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I attribute my groundedness to how I was raised.

Thanks Ma!
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Condolences to you and your family, Gonz.
                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                My friend Ken L

Comment

• Hope for healing and peace for you and your family G.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Luke Perry RIP Only 52

Comment

• Dude was 52! That's insane.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Surprised about Luke Perry. Who knows what is real, but he seemed to be a normal, grounded type. Wasn't overweight, seemed fairly sensible. I guess u never know
                        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I'm the same age as the late Mr. Perry.

Unreal, that he's now gone.
                          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• He suffered a massive stroke last week, so a positive outcome was not likely.

RIP
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Way late to the party but, sorry to hear the Grim Reaper still has your addy, Gonz.

Horrible to hear about Luke......

The death of local legend Ted Lindsay also needs to be acknowledge by a local.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Keith Flint, The prodigy. Dead. RIP
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X