• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Fonda Dead at 79 After Respiratory Failure from Lung Cancer

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Peter Fonda Dead at 79 After Respiratory Failure from Lung Cancer
      So many of those actors smoked their brains out...Amazing they live as long as they do.

Comment

• Yeah 79 not bad for a chain smoker

Comment

• My lunges hurt just watching Mad Men. That whole generation smoked and drank like it was the shit.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• https://www.upmatters.com/news/detro...i-passes-away/

Only 61. Another poor guy who loved the Lions and couldn't see a lion's superbowl. I was at the Rams game last year and they gave him a pair of superbowl tickets.

Well at least he will get to talk in heaven with Ned T Elbows
              Last edited by Dan V; September 4, 2019, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Donnie?

That's not NBT is it?
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• curious too if this was one of the gang Donnie and yooperman made me worry

regardless of if I knew him or not, RIP, thoughts to the family and Go Lions.

Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• The fact that he went to games recently makes me think not. After watching the video, I can't imagine NBT going to Green Bay for that game, either.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• So is your reaction to spilling coffee on tshirts.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• HA!

That's some shit right there.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I don't get it. I thought yooperman passed away many years ago? Didn't his son come on here years ago and post the news of his father's passing? There's a forum search history mentioning his passing (Gonz stating he missed him and R.I.P.) ... from Jan 2012.

Not sure if either the Lions are late finding out ... or maybe the forum poster was using the famous yooperman handle as his login name? My guess is the latter since the video says 1957-2019
                              Last edited by Forsh; September 6, 2019, 07:13 AM.
                              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Yeah looking back further it looks like the FORUM yooperman passed in December 2010
                                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Working...
                                X