No announcement yet.

Diary of a Madman---a collection of KANSAS' rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man o' man Kansas, I still hate the Lions, but I 'll never tire of reading your takes on them. That was awesome. Thanks for bringing me back to earth.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Enjoyed that.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• ahem

kansaw...we need to talk.

you totally dissed my starring role as Colonel Markinson....your secret witness in the hole whom dramatically dies for the cause...
        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• there better be a directors cut mister!
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
            ahem

kansaw...we need to talk.

you totally dissed my starring role as Colonel Mustard....your secret witness in the hole who dramatically dies in the parlor from a wound in the back of the head due to a blow inflicted by Ms. Scarlet using a lead pipe ...
            FIFY

Comment

• LOL Kansas...
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Best rant ever!!! You are the fuckin man.
                Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• LOL Kansas.

GTO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Brilliant
                    The only logical explanation is:
                    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• what a friggin hoot.... all righty then, what a way to start a friday...
                      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• That was awesome...great job GK!

Comment

• One word: EPOCH!

Glad my part didn't stay on the cutting room floor. Now I can get one of those SCAB cards.

Editorial correction needed to the GONZ character who is currently wrong 1.7% of the time regarding the Lions.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Uh...

ep?och (pk, pk)
                            n. 1. a. A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
                            b. A notable event that marks the beginning of such a period. See Synonyms at period.

2. A unit of geologic time that is a division of a period.
                            3. Astronomy An instant in time that is arbitrarily selected as a point of reference.

ep?ic (pk)
                            n. 1. An extended narrative poem in elevated or dignified language, celebrating the feats of a legendary or traditional hero.
                            2. A literary or dramatic composition that resembles an extended narrative poem celebrating heroic feats.
                            3. A series of events considered appropriate to an epic: the epic of the Old West.

adj. 1. Of, constituting, having to do with, or suggestive of a literary epic: an epic poem.
                            2. Surpassing the usual or ordinary, particularly in scope or size: "A vast musical panorama . . . it requires an epic musical understanding to do it justice" (Tim Page).
                            3. Heroic and impressive in quality
                            Last edited by CGVT; November 6, 2009, 08:23 PM.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                              Editorial correction needed to the GONZ character who is currently wrong 1.7% of the time regarding the Lions.
                              and only 36% correct, grammatically speaking.......
                              The only logical explanation is:
                              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• what is IS turkish?
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X