• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Kansas Jr.

GO LIONS"11" !
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Matt Cassel: Night before facing the Lions D

12:00 AM - Just woke up. Had a wet dream about Suh. Weird...checked my undies, it was shit. Now it makes sense.

12:07 AM - Called room service to have my sheets changed, also asked for fresh towels...and more toilet paper.

12:32 AM - Showered, waiting on room service. Turned on the TV, it's the NFL Network. Replay of Suh just ripping Delhomme's head off. Why would they show that? Last pair of underwear, back to the shower.

1:00 AM - Checked my luggage. Out of undies. Where the fuck is the room service?

2:14 AM - Fucking room service still not here. Can't sleep, room smells like shit. Decided to check twitter. Avril said he was quarterback hunting. Dammit. Back to the shower.

2:21 AM - Ran the hotel out of hot water. Still no towels or toilet paper. Wiped my ass with our playbook. Since Weis is gone, it can't get any shittier.

4:39 AM - Still no room service. Now ESPN is showing Corey Williams piledrive Brady. Just seeing that made my ribs hurt....oh yeah....my ribs...they hurt! They hurt REALLLLLLY BAD! I might not be able to play!

5:01 AM - Called Haley's room, told him my ribs are really hurting, I don't know if I'll be able to go. He was pissed I woke him up. Told me stop being a pussy. Asked if he had any spare underwear. He hung up.

6:20 AM - The stench is unbearable. WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN ROOM SERVICE!?!?

7:00 AM - Wake up call. I guess I'm going commando. Wish our uni's were brown.

7:32 AM - Team breakfast - everybody complaining about no hot water. Coach gave a speech about being prepared for their tenacious rush defense. Tried to saw through my achilles with a butter knife.
      Last edited by Kansas; September 16, 2011, 08:54 PM.
      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• YES!! I LOVE a good Kansas rant!!
        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Absolutely amazing. I love it!
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• The new direction of the rants are reflecting the new direction of the team :D :D :D
            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• ...for the first time damn near EVER since going back to the freep days.
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Nice one Kansas
                AAL Quintez Cephus
                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                  ...for the first time damn near EVER since going back to the freep days.
                  I remember we used to gripe on the freep days how we were one and done in the playoffs. Damn , we were spoiled ! A winning record would be heaven to me!

Comment

• Happy Kansas is awesome.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Love the new direction Kansas.

GO LIONS "11" !
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• bump
                        It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• shameless self promoter.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Kansas- all I want for Christmas is one of your rants.. and I have been especially good this year
                            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• What is there to rant about?
                              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• oh, anything to do with recent winning....
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X