No announcement yet.

Diary of a Madman---a collection of KANSAS' rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "MATT MILLEN STOLE EIGHT YEARS FROM MY FATHER. EIGHT LONG YEARS. AND IF I EVER SEE THAT EMIL MUZZ LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER I’M GONNA COLLECT THAT DEBT TO THE FUCKING SECOND"
    -------------------------------------------------Millen sucked balls but, while he was pathetic, he was just another in a long line of pathetic.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
      Son. Of. A. Bitch.

Sorry, FVD. Just proves I'm not hanging out here as much as I should. It is funny though.
      Originally posted by Kansas View Post
      What thread was that, BTW?
      It's all good Kansas I was giving you a hard time. I put it in Lions News. And I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard reading that.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Definately something, especially us long - timers, can relate to.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Frank, how's the GM job going? Thought of you when we got near Maryville on Monday. Took the Foothills Parkway South to US129.

Comment

• What GM job? Is Frank the GM of the Tennessee Titans?

I haven't been following enough to know the scoop, but I'd like to hear. Please provide some back-info in your reply Frank.
            The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
              What GM job? Is Frank the GM of the Tennessee Titans?

I haven't been following enough to know the scoop, but I'd like to hear. Please provide some back-info in your reply Frank.
              If you were the GM of the Titans.....wouldn't you cheer for a different team too?
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                What GM job? Is Frank the GM of the Tennessee Titans?
                No, that would be The Strategy Expert. That's why he left the forum.
                Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                  No, that would be The Strategy Expert. That's why he left the forum.
                  That's impossible. The Titans GM hasn't traded a fifth, a sixth, a seventh, and three scrubs for Kaepernick.

Comment

• For all of you youngsters, this...THIS... is the definition of the Same Old Lions. A blocked, gimme field goal which led to a TD. And if that wasn't bad enough, then......THEN......get this, because this is hysterical.....the 2nd best punter in the entire fucking league, with the game on the line, digs deep, relies on all of his years of training, knows that all he has to do is kick the fucking ball as far as he can, gathers himself, and delivers a whopping 27 yard fucking punt.

For fuck's sake, if you didn't think the game was over at that point, then you haven't been a Lions fan for very long. This is your Lions. This is what you get for the next fifty (mumbling) something years. They will find ways to lose that you haven't even dreamed of yet. And they're good at it.

After the blocked field goal, I knew we were going to lose. It was inevitable. It's almost like watching paint dry. The paint is eventually going to dry.

This team you fervently support and watch every week, hoping and praying they're not the same old Lions is like watching a chick flick and the girl at the end of the movie is the one who's on her knees blowing the guy and asking him for forgiveness.

Never happens.

But if it was a movie................Spoiler Alert!!! The Lions won't make the playoffs.

And they blow.
                    Last edited by Kansas; October 20, 2013, 05:47 PM.
                    It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Boom!

Ha!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I missed the entire 4th quarter due to calls from work.

Guess I was the lucky one?

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                          I missed the entire 4th quarter due to calls from work.

It was comedy gold Jerry.

Gold, i tell ya.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF7OnW4XDck&sns=em"]Gold Jerry! Gold!! - YouTube[/ame]
                          Last edited by Panoptes; October 20, 2013, 07:05 PM.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

actually i found it pretty exciting and it came down to the last minute.

very exciting indeed. Outcome sucked but that is life.
                            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Good football game. Not good football teams.

Awesome post Kansas.
                              AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

Didn't miss anything. You've seen it before.
                                It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

Working...
                                X