Diary of a Madman---a collection of KANSAS' rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
    Didn't miss anything. You've seen it before.
    Only the names were changed to point out the guilty.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• When the 2nd best punter in the league blew the kick it was Lion esque. Only the Lions could have that happen. Combine that with the fact Schwartz didn't go for it with a lot of time left................it was pathetic.......and Lion-esque.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "I missed the entire 4th quarter due to calls from work.

Guess I was the lucky one?"

-----------------------Actually it was a good game. Lions blew it in the end. All on Schwartz.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• ^This

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
            "I missed the entire 4th quarter due to calls from work.

Guess I was the lucky one?"

-----------------------Actually it was a good game. Lions blew it in the end. All on Schwartz.
            They blew it all day. The last chance was on schwartz but they left points on the board way too often in the first.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Teams always have chances throughout the game they could capitalize on and don't. That's part of the game. Turn overs, penalties, mental errors, that cause lost points are what we're talking about. Now don't go getting all anal and pointing out every play could be classified under one of the above. You know what I'm saying. Schwartz blew it in the end.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ya know, I really like Schwartz's work ethic and willingness to roll his sleeves up but, he has proven not to be a good game manager and unless they catch lightning in a bottle, he should be gone after this year.

I only half paid attention to the game because of other things going on in the household but did catch the winning field goal and usually I am pissed, but was somewhat numb and not caring.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I was at the game. There was a whole lot of disbelief going on. It was a fun game but the end was just crushing.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    I was at the game. There was a whole lot of disbelief going on. It was a fun game but the end was just crushing.

I bet, that had to suck. I was also thinking of MassSpartan who was at the Tigers game in Boston, when the 1st Grand Slam bit the Tigers in the butt

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      Teams always have chances throughout the game they could capitalize on and don't. That's part of the game. Turn overs, penalties, mental errors, that cause lost points are what we're talking about. Now don't go getting all anal and pointing out every play could be classified under one of the above. You know what I'm saying. Schwartz blew it in the end.
                      All I'm saying is the mental errors and failure to execute in the first half was every bit as glaring and costly as the last drive and just as important. It's like the Lions had the bases loaded with no one out in each of the first 4 innings and only managed to sacrifice in a couple of runs.
                      Last edited by Tony G; October 23, 2013, 06:18 AM.
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                        All I'm saying is the mental errors and failure to execute in the first half was every bit as glaring and costly as the last drive and just as important. It's like the Lions had the bases loaded with no one out in each of the first 4 innings and only managed to sacrifice in a couple of runs.
                        What does Game 4 of the ALCS have to do with anything?

Comment

Comment

• "All I'm saying is the mental errors and failure to execute in the first half was every bit as glaring and costly as the last drive and just as important."
                            -------------------------------I was at work for the first half but I can't disagree. I did hear on the radio Stafford overthrew CJ and another receiver which could have been scores.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The only logical explanation is:
                              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• The only possible way to stop Manning was to put pressure on him. Which brings us to Kalimba Edwards. I haven?t heard his name for months. Which is great if he was in a police lineup. And I haven?t seen his name in a newspaper. Which is great if I was reading the list of sexual offenders that have moved to my neighborhood. And I haven?t even heard his name spoken on television........by anybody........even Bill Maas........even accidentally........like, ?And Harold Edwards beats the left tackle badly for the sack! Great play by Harold!?........nothing, nada, zilch, zero, diddly over squat. When he was drafted, experts were saying that he was too big to play linebacker and too small to play end. He was a ?tweener?. Well, they were right. Cuz right now he?s somewhere between his next NFL team and his sofa.
                                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X