No announcement yet.

Diary of a Madman---a collection of KANSAS' rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice job, Kansas. Also, meant to say congrats to you on the K-State bowl victory vs. UM.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Thanks, Drew. That was awesome, and somewhat unexpected how easily we won.

I just read my rant again, and that was pretty harsh. Lots of bad words. I guess I shouldn't post in a drunken rage thinking about the f'n Pukers in the playoffs.
      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
        bev?y [bev-ee] Show IPA
        noun, plural bev?ies.
        a group of birds, as larks or quail, or animals, as roebuck, in close association.
        a large group or collection: a bevy of boisterous sailors.

Most frequently used a bevy of beauties, like the ladies that will soon become the new coaches.
        Originally posted by Tony G View Post
        pleth?o?ra
        ˈpleTHərə/
        noun
        noun: plethora; plural noun: plethoras
        1. 1.
          a large or excessive amount of (something).
          "a plethora of committees and subcommittees"
          synonyms:excess, overabundance, superabundance, surplus, glut, superfluity, surfeit, profusion; Moretoo many, too much, enough and to spare;
          informalmore ?? than one can shake a stick at
          "a plethora of opinion polls"
          antonyms:dearth
        2. 2.
          Medicine
          an excess of a bodily fluid, particularly blood.
        OK, so what's your point here? Basically the same thing except my word referring to a group of people (coaches) and your word refers to a group on something (could be ladies underwear.)
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I asked if they were the same thing. you gave one definition, i gave the second. both definitions are equally pointless I suppose
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Nice, Kansas!

......no, really well done!!!!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              I believe "bevy" is used as slang across the pond to refer to "beverage" of the alcoholic variety, Shark.

If I remember it correctly.
              I was thinking the word you are looking for is "bevvy".

Comment

• I remember drinking a bevvy or two while in Africa.
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Having not read many of the famed Kansas posts of yesteryear, the Coalition On Computerized Kansasing, Ranting Division, has decided to not go with a playoff format. In order to best decide where this rant ranks, we will adopt a three tiered voting system. Each vote will be assigned a point value, 1-117, counted, averaged, and then applied to the weighted value for each subcomponent. Each Kansas conference will need to win at the division level to be considered for the voting/point calculation, culminating in a grade on a scale of A-- through F+ or on a scale of 3.14 to potato. It has been determined that this rant has been rated:

2 1/2 bloo poos.

bloopoo.png bloopoo.png halfpoo.jpg

Congratulations to Kansas, the Kansas division, and the Kansas conference.
                  Last edited by Trickalicious; January 5, 2014, 01:25 PM.
                  Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• I've got a fever and the only cure is more Kansas Rants, baby
                    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Need to get Kansas back in here so he can converse with Trick.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Where is that fucker? And has he caught his dog yet? I'm in Kansas now, I'd like to commiserate with him one Sunday over beer. Lots and lots of beer...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                        AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• He's on FB kid.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Non subtle hint
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                                Our 0-16 team would beat the living shit out of these schlubs.........
                                Never heard the word before but it sounds perfect to describe them. You shower o' fking schlubs, Lions.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X