X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!!! Great pk.

That play by Staurt was HUGE!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Is it just me, or does it seem these last two games that the Wings are trying to get a little too cute? They're trying to make that extra pass to create that open net goal rather than just throwing it on Hiller and seeing what sticks.

Comment

• I wish the linesmen would just drop the fucking puck.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• PP goal, Hudler.
          ------------

Comment

• WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              Awesome save by Osgood.
              Yeah that was a big save Ozzie.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• good stream:

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They sure like throwing us out of the faceoff cirlces tonight. Who's sitting? Maltby?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    Is it just me, or does it seem these last two games that the Wings are trying to get a little too cute? They're trying to make that extra pass to create that open net goal rather than just throwing it on Hiller and seeing what sticks.
                    They had, what, 17 SOG in the 1st period? I think they're doing plenty of throwing it at Hiller.

Comment

• 1-0 baby!!!

Comment

• McCarty, Maltby, and Chelios are all scratched ...

Comment

• 1-800-CALL-SAM!!!

Comment

• Break away goal by Helm. 2-0 Wings!!!
                            ------------

Comment

• SHOT OUT OF A CANNON HELM!!! 2-0!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Great link, CGVT!

Comment

Working...
                                X