No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malkin did a good job selling that penalty. He ran into Kronwall and fell down like he had been tripped. I've said all along. We lose if this is a power play series.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Wings on PP. Pens should have gotten another penalty. Olczyk just showed that Penguins were off-side on their goal. Wings don't score.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Helm gets a 4 on 4 goal.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Bettman gives an 'all is well with the league' interview.
          ------------

Comment

• Brad Stewart with a blue-liner from the right side.

2-1 Wings early 2nd.
            ------------

Comment

• The defensemen are playing like crap tonight.....Ive never seen so many mistakes...Two terible power plays and give up a short handed goal to boot....

Comment

• Ugh.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Holy shit! What a defensive train wreck! Wings playing like a bunch of scrubs right now. Hurts to watch.
                  Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.
                  - Don Schula

Comment

• The defensive breakdowns are ugly.

Comment

• Unbelievable. If I was Babcock I'd be going ape-shit right about now.
                      - Don Schula

Comment

• The boys look like shit. They look slow, and the passing is sloppy...

Comment

• FUCK!!
                          ------------

Comment

• The Wings are being completely out played and out hustled to the puck.
                            All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• I may have to turn the game back off as I've had it on for about the past 15 minutes...

Comment

• It's almost like the Wings (or the league?) want it to go to 7.
                                - Don Schula

Comment

Working...
                                X