Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God we have the Wings.

Comment

• Yes, they're almost enough to get me to like hockey.
      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• I'll pay attention to them in June when the playoffs start...
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          I'll pay attention to them in July when the playoffs start...
          FIFY
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            I'll pay attention to them in June when the playoffs start...
            Yeah, Im definitely a second season hockey fan as well. The regular season is little too long for me. Still follow (stats&scores), and watch the big games, I just dont watch every game.
            On This Day: Dec. 19 2010 At Tampa Bay
            We ended our 26 road game losing streak.:-D

Comment

• I DVR all the games and watch them when I work out.

Comment

• Ozzie out for a while with a bad groin.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                  Ozzie out for a while with shitty play disease.
                  Fix't!

Comment

• I hope they call McCullem (sp).. I remember reading about him when they drafted him and he's supposed to be a bad ass in the making.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I really really like Hudler but I dont know how he's going to crack this lineup with the way Abdlekader played the other day. There's no way Abdlekader should ever be a healthy scratch from here out.

What really sucks is that the Franzen, Filppula Hudler line was pretty friggin good when he left but there's no way Bert gets demoted anytime soon with how well he's been playing.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                        Ozzie out for a while with a bad groin.
                        Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        I really really like Hudler but I dont know how he's going to crack this lineup with the way Abdlekader played the other day. There's no way Abdlekader should ever be a healthy scratch from here out.

What really sucks is that the Franzen, Filppula Hudler line was pretty friggin good when he left but there's no way Bert gets demoted anytime soon with how well he's been playing.
                        Thats what happens when you go to greener pastures. Now he should have to work his way back into the lineup because others have already.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Modano didn't have to "work his way back into the lineup." When you add a player, or in the case of Hudler re-add, you make presumptions about their playing ability and deploy them accordingly. You don't treat them like rookies.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
                            Modano didn't have to "work his way back into the lineup." When you add a player, or in the case of Hudler re-add, you make presumptions about their playing ability and deploy them accordingly. You don't treat them like rookies.
                            Not when you are the Coach and a player you coveted bolted. When they leave on their own accord going to greener pastures, they loose the right to be treated like a Vet. They become rookies again.

Wings did not disrespect his abilities. They made a good offer. He went to earn American Dollars tax free but found out he did not like the environment he was in.
                            Last edited by Malto Marko; November 2, 2010, 05:55 PM.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Wouldn't worry about playing time right now. If Hudler can't get back in, that would just mean we are the healthiest team in the history of hockey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                Not when you are the Coach and a player you coveted bolted. When they leave on their own accord going to greener pastures, they loose the right to be treated like a Vet. They become rookies again.

Wings did not disrespect his abilities. They made a good offer. He went to earn American Dollars tax free but found out he did not like the environment he was in.
                                That's silly, Mark. Why would a player return to a franchise if he knew he was not going to be treated in a manner that matched his skill level? These guys are not dogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X