• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
    Oilers getting spanked 5-0

they must be tired from winning all those cups in the 80's
    lol
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Got a classic quote from a movie here, let's see if any of you people can guess it......., zero points for a correct answer, an extra zero if you can tell me the name of the character, and three extra zeroes for the actor, totalling fuck all points coz it's just a bit of fun with a Detroit reference........., here goes;

"You think you are impossible to live with, what about me? Blanche used to say to me, "what time do you want dinner?" I'd say, "I dunno, I'm not hungry." Then at three o'clock in the morning I'd wake her up and say, "NOW!" I've been the highest paid sports writer in the east for ten years and we've saved ten dollars in pennies. I drink like a fish, gamble every cent I earn, burn cigar holes in the furniture...., and then for our tenth wedding anniversary I took her to the New York Rangers/ Detroit Red Wings hockey game where she got hit by a puck......, I still can't figure out why she left me, that's how impossible I am."

Ok I'll give you one point......., make it interesting.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The Odd Couple
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Aw man, you are too good......., and as old as me.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Wings rolled the Oilers last night. Babcock put the Franzen, Filppula, Hudler line back together and they really played well.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Wings rolled the Oilers last night. Babcock put the Franzen, Filppula, Hudler line back together and they really played well.
              I had two friends there. I guess Suh showed up, next thing I know one of my friends posts on FB (this is word for word)
              Question of the game: Why are we booing Ndamukong Suh, a defensive rookie for the Detroit Lions? (yes I had to google this person)
              AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• hahahahahaha... thats funny!!

SUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ndamukong Suh was at the Red Wing game. They announced him with the old Johnny Cash song 'A boy named Sue' -

My name is SUE, HOW DO YOU DO? (now your going to die!)

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Ndamukong Suh was at the Red Wing game. They announced him with the old Johnny Cash song 'A boy named Sue' -

My name is SUE, HOW DO YOU DO? (now your going to die!)
                    LMAO.

I suggested the same after he was drafted.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I just heard Jaworski compare him to a young Reggie White.
                      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• "My name is SUE, HOW DO YOU DO? (now your going to die!)"
                        ---------------------Accordind to WXYT they play that at Ford Field after Suh makes a play at their suggestion.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• last time the wings won the cup, it showed up at the eagles club in da stee, my oldest daughter was home so we ran down there and both of us got to kiss the cup... awesome time
                          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I got a picture with the cup at the Joe. They wouldn't let us touch it, however.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Keep on rolling Wings...
                              Better "Lucky" than good sometimes.

Comment

• Hey Mikey. How ya doing?

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X