Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maxw3ll
    replied
    Insane finish. The jumping play makes highlight reels. Raymond has been good for a while now. Larkin looked quick as well.

Leave a comment:

• JGSpartan
    replied
    That was a very exciting finish. GTG fot Raymond and the Game winner in OT. Win and a Caps loss and their in now I think. Fantastic jumping play by Gostisbehere to keep the puck in zone with the empty net.

Leave a comment:

• maxw3ll
    replied
    Empty the tank!

Leave a comment:

• maxw3ll
    replied
    Bad team defense. Mtl has had fewer chances but they have been quality looks.

Leave a comment:

• JGSpartan
    replied
    Red Wings are getting boned by some bad puck bounces unfortunately. This game should probably be 2-2 with 3:38 left in the 2nd but instead they're down 4-2

Leave a comment:

• JGSpartan
    replied
    It's not that they aren't trying but it's difficult like finding a QB in the NFL. But with goalies all the teams are trying to find two.

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied
    Referring to Cossa. He’s having a really good year but he’s still several years from the pros

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied
    Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
    Rotating two backup goalies in the starting role all year certainly hasn't helped. I think the Lyon hate is a bit much considering he wasn't even supposed to be spending this much time on the NHL roster.
    The goalie situation is shit. If they’re waiting on the 7 footer they should get someone in the meantime

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Its not that young. They have some young pieces but the average age is not that young. Valenti keeps on touting them as the 3rd oldest team, but I don't think it's that bad. But Yzerman brought on a lot of veterans to make a playoff push. They finally brought up Edvinsson and that was overdue.

The second period last night was atrocious, it's like they have no defensive principles. It works when they are humming offensively but when the screws get turned and the opposing team is pressuring them offensively it's fucking chaos.

They were saved by the penalty in the last 10 seconds. A 4 on 3 in OT with Kane, Larkin and Debrincat is going to be deadly.

I don't get three years to properly evaluate an NHL head coach. There are quite a few teams in the playoffs this year that fir d their coach during the season. At one point it was 7 teams in playoff positions. NHL coaches are disposable, if it isn't working, get a new one.

Leave a comment:

• Whitley
    replied
    Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    This Fucking team is so irritating. They’re winning games they shouldn’t and totally shitting the bed on games they desperately need
    Almost like it is a very young team in its first real playoff chase.

Leave a comment:

• JGSpartan
    replied
    Rotating two backup goalies in the starting role all year certainly hasn't helped. I think the Lyon hate is a bit much considering he wasn't even supposed to be spending this much time on the NHL roster.

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied
    This Fucking team is so irritating. They’re winning games they shouldn’t and totally shitting the bed on games they desperately need

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied
    Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post

That clock started when he picked his new coach. They need to get better each year and whether or not they make it to the playoffs this year they need to next year or it's time to be making changes. Three years is a perfectly fair time frame.
    This. Absolutely and it doesn’t look like we got the right coach. He seems like a really good guy but I’m not a fan of the results

Leave a comment:

• Tom
    replied
    I didn’t get to see much of the first two periods so I didn’t see them get up 4-1 and I didn’t see them blow the lead either. But I did see most of the 3rd and the OT. It was nice to see Larkin get the OT winner and see him get excited. I hope they can make the playoffs. It would be nice for the team to get in and to see this city get excited about hockey again even though it probably wouldn’t last long.

Leave a comment:

• JGSpartan
    replied
    Apparently I just needed to criticize Debrincat's drought. Two in the first period tonight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X