• Conn Smyth to Zman
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Zetts get the Conn Smythe
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Crosby will prob get his name on the Cup tho right?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hey L-kxng, what does your name stand for or mean?
          "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• BRING OUT OUR CUP
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wow I wish we'd have won it at home
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It's cool taking the Cup in their building, though. It's like sticking it to the man.
                "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• its dead silence in that place.. The Joe wouldve been rockin, It kinda takes away a little bit
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Congrats Babs and Drake!!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• BRING ON THE PARADE!!!!!!!!!!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• GOALIE INT ON HOMER ALREADY?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          its dead silence in that place.. The Joe wouldve been rockin, It kinda takes away a little bit
                          Without question.
                          ------------

Comment

• Gotta try and get an hour of sleep before work!! Congrats boys and girls. The cup is back home!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• OMG!! WHAT A GAME WHAT A TEAM!! IM A HAPPY MAN!!!!
                              I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Babs gets to raise it.
                                ------------

Comment

Working...
                                X