No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We seem to have a Swedish pipeline as much as any Eastern Europeans... Hell, come Olympic time I find myself rooting more for Sweden than USA in hockey.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• So the Wings have built themselves into powerhouses twice by being in the vanguard of the foreign invasion--first the Russians, now the Swedes. What's next? Is there some great uptapped well of Latvian talent?
      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• I say sign Sundin to a 1 year and stick with the Swedes.. Can you imagine a second line of Franzen/Sundin/Filppula
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Saab five??
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I can't believe Holland is talking about bringing Lilja back.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by L-kxng View Post
              Quick recap of the parade, about one million people, Osgood very emotional, had some tears of joy. Kwame booed relentlessly his whole time at the mic, then try to bail with the beer was on him (didn't work). Hudler (with a good buzz) gets the crowd going with "Lets Go Red Wings" with a very thick European accent.... priceless!
              LMAO took me to today to realize who that was, forgot all about Detroit's city Govt woes.
              I'm not to blame.

I voted for the other guy!

Nov. 2008

Comment

• I hope the Wings seriously look at a defenseman in free agency. I know they're planning on re-signing Stuart but I think you need insurance for Kronwall. He was great in the playoffs but his injury history makes me nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
                  So the Wings have built themselves into powerhouses twice by being in the vanguard of the foreign invasion--first the Russians, now the Swedes. What's next? Is there some great uptapped well of Latvian talent?
                  Jamaica Man
                  Hey if they can bobsled why not hockey LOL
                  I'm not to blame.

Nov. 2008

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    The Saab five??
                    Very witty.
                    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      I can't believe Holland is talking about bringing Lilja back.
                      Maybe Holland and Babcock see something in him that we miss. I give Holland the benefit of the doubt. He has shown he knows what he's doing.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Tom I agree with you but we eventually need to get these youngsters going. The Wings love Meech and Errickson. Sooner or later we have to get them some games under their belts.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• WTF CHELI!!!!

DETROIT -- The Stanley Cup is OK after taking a tumble during the Red Wings' celebrations in Detroit.
                          NHL spokeswoman Bernadette Mansur said on Saturday that the Cup got a slight dent Friday after some players took the trophy to Cheli's Chili Bar, a downtown restaurant owned by Red Wings defenseman Chris Chelios.
                          Mansur says a keeper of the Cup traveling with the trophy was able to smooth out the dent. She added that the trophy was expected to continue making the rounds, and that "the Cup has seen worse."
                          Thousands of Red Wings fans cheered Friday during a parade and rally in downtown Detroit where the Cup was shown off.
                          The Red Wings clinched the Cup on Wednesday night in Pittsburgh against the Penguins.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            WTF CHELI!!!!

DETROIT -- The Stanley Cup is OK after taking a tumble during the Red Wings' celebrations in Detroit.
                            NHL spokeswoman Bernadette Mansur said on Saturday that the Cup got a slight dent Friday after some players took the trophy to Cheli's Chili Bar, a downtown restaurant owned by Red Wings defenseman Chris Chelios.
                            Mansur says a keeper of the Cup traveling with the trophy was able to smooth out the dent. She added that the trophy was expected to continue making the rounds, and that "the Cup has seen worse."
                            Thousands of Red Wings fans cheered Friday during a parade and rally in downtown Detroit where the Cup was shown off.
                            The Red Wings clinched the Cup on Wednesday night in Pittsburgh against the Penguins.
                            does he carry around a set of these?
                            I'm not to blame.

Nov. 2008

Comment

• My day was made this morning when I opened the paper, looked at the TV section, and saw that game 7 of the Stanley Cup final was on tonight. I think I'll call tonight and bitch because the game isn't on just to see the reaction.

Comment

• LOL.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X