Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOOOOHOOOOO!! HERE WE COME STANLEY!!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

YES!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Wow the Dallas fans are really giving the Stars a nice ovation
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Great f'ing job Wings
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Drapes is a badass.. Says they have his face frozen up. Gotta love these guys and playoff hockey
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

That's a sweet looking cup. Too bad it's bad juju to regard it at all.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

I just got in my truck and the radio was already set to 1130 TheFan and Art Regner is back (I have no idea how long he was gone) doing his post game 'Icetime' he just said Franzen is feeling better and headache free and has to be for a week. If all goes well they are targeting him for game 2.
                  I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

Regner left 1270 about a year ago.

Good game by the Wings. I confidently predicted the win. I donned my brand new Zetterburg jersey given to me for my birthday for the first time and predicted as a result not only would the Wings win but, Zett would score the winning goal. Glad the first prediction came true and the second was not necessary.

Ozzie played on his head! Pulling him for this game would have not only been a major mistake and message sent to the team but, Hasek would have gambled too much and Stars had enough energy and pressure in the 3rd to at least tie the game, sending it into OT.

Ozzie should be the first star in this game.

BTW, I was disappointed in the post game coverage by versus. I wanted to see the reaction from the locker room and more interviews. They were too busy showing highlights from games played almost a week ago and I dumped them quickly.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      So the leafs have won 11 cups, and the wings 10.

Man, how big would that chase for the leafs be if the NHL didn't fuck up the norris...
                      If you go back to the first year of the NHL in 1917, the Leafs have won 13 Cups. Montreal leads with 24.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

We really need to jump on the Pens quick. They haven't faced any adversity yet. Going up 2-0 on them would be really nice, but they are young, fast, and healthy. Its not going to be easy.

Comment

Osgood is rarely *any* star of a game, even if he posts a shutout. Disadvantage of having a real good team playing in front of you, I guess.
                          Suspicion breeds trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Darl McrBride View Post

Osgood is rarely *any* star of a game, even if he posts a shutout. Disadvantage of having a real good team playing in front of you, I guess.
                            I agree but I think his efforts deserved top billing last night.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Questions and Concerns:

1. Lilja will be playing for Chelios. Ugh. Losing Jiri Fischer still hurts.

2. When will Franzen return, and will he be the same player?

3. Why didn't Wings sign Hossa?

4. How to stop Sid the Kid & Malkin.

5. Will Ozzie stay hot?

6. Is Marc-Andre Fleury ready for the pressure?

7. Will Sammy Wilson and Dan Cleary contribute anything?

8. What will be the key? Goaltending? Special Teams?

9. Will Don Cherry watch a Stanley Cup Final minus a "redneck" team?

10. Doesn't Pittsburgh owe us for hosting their recent Super Bowl win?
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

10. Yeah, but we owe them for that coin toss the refs missed on Thanksgiving a few years ago.
                                I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

Working...
                                X