Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Ohhh Yea!! You know it! Red Wings win ! How about that Miller coming back and Cleary??? Nothing all year now they are playing great! Good Game - this is the best!!
    Miller wasn't bad this year at all... he just got hurt at a really inopportune time and wasn't ever really "back" it seemed.

Cleary, though, has a bit come out of nowhere this season.

Comment

• It is REALLY weird to see it play out from the other side... as a WINGS goalie goes out of his mind and starts stealing games from the more talented squad.

Comment

• Hard to believe what's happening right now -- I mean damn the Blackhawks lost only 7 in FORTY-EIGHT games and never once had a 3 game losing streak during those 48. Now in the past 3 they've lost nearly half what they did during the reg. season and have their first 3 game losing streak.

But...far from over. Gotta finish it. You know they'll have a valiant last stand at the United Center and then all the pressure will be on the Wings to finish the deal in game 6, because if they don't, good luck to them trying to win in Chicago for game 7. Lmao that sh*t ain't happening.

finish this thing
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post

But...far from over. Gotta finish it. You know they'll have a valiant last stand at the United Center and then all the pressure will be on the Wings to finish the deal in game 6, because if they don't, good luck to them trying to win in Chicago for game 7. Lmao that sh*t ain't happening.

finish this thing
          That's the ONLY worry I kinda/sorta have at this point... that the Wings will go into Game 5 thinking they've got Game 6 in Detroit, and will let the Blackhawks up off the mat.

Gotta believe the veterans on the team won't let that happen though, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            That's the ONLY worry I kinda/sorta have at this point... that the Wings will go into Game 5 thinking they've got Game 6 in Detroit, and will let the Blackhawks up off the mat.

Gotta believe the veterans on the team won't let that happen though, right?
            Hope not, bud.
            AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Where's all the BS talk about Babcock getting fired now? We have one of the best coaches on the league and it's showing.

Howard is playing GREAT hockey right making it look like a genius contract we signed him to this year. This type of performance in the playoffs can completely change a goalies career giving him confidence to take that next step.

Dan Cleary looked like he needed to be cut all year now looks like he himself is working into another contract.

Good times at the Joe
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                SUHHH!!!!!

I love it
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Carlo Colaiacovo is showing his mettle as well. I wasn't a huge fan of the oft injured Dman when they signed him right before the freeze in the offseason but he's stepped up big time.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That was the first time the Hawks were shutout all season and the first PP they allowed in the playoffs
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                      Hard to believe what's happening right now -- I mean damn the Blackhawks lost only 7 in FORTY-EIGHT games and never once had a 3 game losing streak during those 48. Now in the past 3 they've lost nearly half what they did during the reg. season and have their first 3 game losing streak.

finish this thing
                      Agreed, it is amazing.

You are right that it's far from over. The Wings need to take care of business on Saturday and not give the Blackhawks an opportunity to get back in this series. This is still a very good team that we are playing. Don't want to give them any kind of spark.

Comment

• The CBC guys were really criticizing the effort of Kane.

Comment

• We really have to stop turning the puck over in our end. Jimmy saved their bacon many times, can't expect that again.

Toews has really been showing his inner Cindy Crosby impersonation. What a whiny bitch.

I hope they can wrap it up in Game 5, going to be very tough though. Where's all the talk about all the games in a row the Hawks got a point in? Sure has done them a lot of good
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Wasn't Towe and Kane the two that mugged a cab driver a few years back?
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I was just thinkng about that streak. I was at a bar in Orlando with some of my friends from work and we were watching an Avs/Hawks game. My buddy is from Colorado, so he really wanted to watch Colorado. The Avs gave up the lead in the last minute and lost it in OT. There were some jackwagon Hawk fans sitting by us and this dude was bragging about the streak and how good the Hawks were. I told this guy I was a Wings fan and to learn from us. The regular season is not a good predictor. He was having none of it, according to him the Blackhawks were going to cruise through the playoffs. He was my age, but it seemed like he just started following hockey when the Blackhawks got better.

This is what playoff hockey is, streaks and high point totals are nice but they aren't a great predictor of what will happen in the playoffs. Remember that year where the Wings won 62 games? They struggled to get past the Blues in the 2nd round and bounced by the Avs in the semis. Oh that was painful.

Comment

• But not as painful as the game 7 Ozzie giveaway to SJ in the corner followed by the crying in the LR after. That game was my low point as a wing fan
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X