Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatcher just wasnt a good fit for us.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
      Calling the Hatcher signing a bust is a little out of line. He never got to play here after his injury because we had to buy him out after the cap came.
      You don't call that a bust? I am guessing then you don't think the Uwe Crup signing was not a bust either?
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Uhhhh.. Man I thought we hit the jackpot with Kruppe. He was a beast and it was like we stole him from the Avholes.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ya, but he came here for the paycheck. It seems like he had no intention of becoming a member of the team. Just to drain the pocketbook.

Comment

• Anyone hear anything about where Sergi might end up?

Comment

• If he has any brain at all he'll stay in DC. He centering AO is a great combo. They could be scary next season if Jose plays well.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• My thought with Hatcher was that he never got a chance to play out his contract because of the salary cap. We were forced to release him along with several other players. Had he been able to play out his contract, who knows if he would have been a bust or not. I do agree that he just didn't seem like a good fit however.

Comment

• I dont know. Hatcher just looked really slow in Detroit. The rule changes really cramped his style of play.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Red Wings and Black Hawks are going to play a game in Chicago on New Years Day outdoors at Wrigley Field.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Let's get a crew together and take the train.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I can't believe Marian Hossa signed for less money to come to the Wings to play for the chance at a Stanley Cup. I thought only young, strapping Canadian lads truly cared about winning the Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          I can't believe Marian Hossa signed for less money to come to the Wings to play for the chance at a Stanley Cup. I thought only young, strapping Canadian lads truly cared about winning the Cup.
                          Naw, he tasted the possibility last year and is still stinging from the agony of defeat. He saw the squad he thought could do it was truly outgunned and decided to join the big guns rather than try to silence them.

......although, one would think if he was really wanting to hoist the cup, he would be signing with those Mighty Ducks. Their winning tradition should be enough to attract someone of his calibur.
                          Last edited by Malto Marko; July 7, 2008, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            Naw, he tasted the possibility last year and is still stinging from the agony of defeat. He saw the squad he thought could do it was truly outgunned and decided to join the big guns rather than try to silence them.
                            Thats a novel way of sidestepping the issue.

Comment

• Calling the Hatcher signing a bust is a little out of line. He never got to play here after his injury because we had to buy him out after the cap came.
                              You don't remember him in the playoffs? He was terrible! - slow, careless with the puck, slow, hungover, slow, Jarome Iginla beat him in a fight to ad salt in the wound, and he was very slow too.

Bert just got 2 mil from Calgary....LOL
                              I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Holyshit.. Calgary is already a tough team in the playoffs. Man I hope we dont play them.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X