No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya it was 42 - 6 the begging of the fourth. Let em play.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• We won in a shootout. Woot.

Sent from my XT1080

Comment

• Nice shootout win (for the record, I hate the shootouts to decide games) but the Wings need to show that when they have that one goal lead in the game, they can tighten it up. Giving up goals 39 and 43 seconds after taking the lead is not going to get it done in the playoffs.
        All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• First goal they gave up should not have been. Clearly an off side. Second goal (actually by both teams) were kind of flukes.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
            First goal they gave up should not have been. Clearly an off side. Second goal (actually by both teams) were kind of flukes.
            I thought the same.

Glad Howard got the monkey off his back.
            AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Awesome FAST game to watch though. Great hockey.

I wanted to see more Pulkinnen slap shots. He can rip it.
              AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowMeiser View Post
                (for the record, I hate the shootouts to decide games)
                amen

I still don't understand how we're so bad at them with the likes of Dats and Zetterberg. I thought they used to be really good with them.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I wish they'd sit Ericsson. He's just not playing well and is turnover machine. Ouelette would look much better in the lineup with Kronwall.

In my opinion 55 is just out there trying to cover up for his partners mistakes.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    I wish they'd sit Ericsson. He's just not playing well and is turnover machine. Ouelette would look much better in the lineup with Kronwall.

In my opinion 55 is just out there trying to cover up for his partners mistakes.
                    I have seen the same and in fact, the wife thought I was watching Lions football the way I was swearing at the TV because of him.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• What a game crazy game tonight! 7-6 Wings in OT - after Howard gets yanked halfway through the 3rd

Comment

• Kronwall pulling a Zetterberg backhander was impressive.
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Didn't see the game this eve, but have to wonder, when is the last time the Wings were in a game that totaled 13 goals?

Comment

• didn't they beat Patrick Roy 13-0 in Montreal ??
                            The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• 9-0

But I did look it up as I had the same thought.

Comment

• That really was a bizarre game but fun to watch.

I was impressed with the amount of Wings fans that were in the house.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X