No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was watching on the Coyote feed. They loved Larkin. Sure weren't happy about the second goal though.

Comment

• Nice comeback indeed! I was pretty pissed at the last game but that one made up for it.

Now if FL would start tanking we can take over the division
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The power play is killing me. Mrazek was great today and the team can only score one goal?

Comment

• Yeah this team can def be frustrating. We've allowed more goals than we've scored. That's not a great recipe for success
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Kronwall out 4 weeks after having his knee scoped. I can't believe he's 35. Where does the time go?
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Kronwall out 4 weeks after having his knee scoped. I can't believe he's 35. Where does the time go?
              Miller probably out for the season. Hurts our penalty kill, but we will get to see more out of Larkin.

Comment

• How does Miller being out impact Larkin playing time? Aren't they two different roles?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  How does Miller being out impact Larkin playing time? Aren't they two different roles?
                  Larkin will get time killing penalties.

Comment

• They said they were going to start using Larkin more on the PK. I don't mind seeing Miller out (not that I wanted to see him get hurt). I don't think he's that useful. I'd rather see younger guys getting an opportunity.

They really need to get a goal scorer. The offense is terrible.

Comment

• The offense is putrid.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The power play still sucks but at least they scored a couple of goals. It was good to see them keep the shots on Mrazek low. And again Larkin comes up big.

One thing I've noticed is that they still struggle with passes. At times when they should just make a touch pass these guys are rifling the puck at each other.

They are in desperate need of a goal scorer (hopefully Pulkinen can fill that role) and a couple of defensemen.

Comment

• agreed on Pulkinen. I hope he comes back strong because he's definitely needed.

Nice shutout by Mrazek hopefully Blashill sticks with him tonight because we need points.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Larkin sure got introduced to the NHL last night.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• what happened?
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This describes it better than I could because I did not watch the game.

The Gordie Howe Hat Trick has company. Red Wings rookie Dylan Larkin continues to amaze, and introduced us to a new feat on Friday night.

The way I heard it was he was the victim of a 4 minute penalty, they had to work hard to stop the bleading and were not sure what to do with the tooth part that they had.

When they stopped the bleading, he went back out on the ice and put the biscuit in the basket. Told you he was not going down and, you are witnessing one of the greatest the NHL has ever seen if he does not get cheap shotted and his career ends early.
                                Last edited by Malto Marko; January 23, 2016, 02:28 PM.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X