No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's an article just for Malto Marko. He'll love it.

On the opening night of the 2013-14 NHL season, Montreal Canadiens forward George Parros suffered a concussion and had to be removed from the ice on a stretcher following a fight with Colton Orr of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Comment

• I think the Red Wings alumni team needs to make a deal or two to shore up that defense. Or bring back Fedorov and Hull.

Comment

• Hasek would have been nice too
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          Here's an article just for Malto Marko. He'll love it.

http://regressing.deadspin.com/the-e...don-1442618145
          Interesting read, Chemi.

I agree with most but not all of it.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive [ame="https://twitter.com/AnsarKhanMLive/status/703688209209753600"]4m4 minutes ago[/ame] #RedWings deal Kindl to Florida. Get back 6th round pick in 2017 and retain 15 percent of salary.

Comment

• DANG! That's a great deal!!

Can they now do the same with Ericsson and Howard?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Free up as much money as they possibly can to make a run at Stamkos in the offseason.

I'm sure Kenny is doing it to grab an extra piece this year but I can dream
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Love this quote from Brad Richards talking about Dylan Larkin and Andreas Athanasiou playing outdoors.

"I'm playing with two guys that are hopefully not going to be affected by the ice; they're the fastest guys I've ever seen on the ice, so hopefully they'll bring me along for the ride," Richards said.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I love the concept of outdoor NHL games. Detroit has played in at least three now.
                    ------------
                    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• nice win
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Didn't get to see the game but I am wondering if Roy was in goal for the youngins if he would have stole the game for them.

Dude stood on his head in the old timers game.

Comment

• He was an amazing goalie no doubt...Just wish it would have been in a Red Wing uni

Comment

• As amazing as he was, he was pretty much a JACKHOLE, so I'm just 'right as rain' that he never wore the winged wheel.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Howard done or traded?

FOX 2 Sports ‏@FOX2Sports [ame="https://twitter.com/FOX2Sports/status/704427035570077697"]4m4 minutes ago[/ame] #RedWings announce they've recalled goaltender Jared Coreau from GR

Comment

• Actually I think the call up is because Mrazek has a groin injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X