No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least AA and Howard are back. Hopefully Helm will be back soon and playing at the same level.

The offense for the Wings looks like it totally relies on a breakaway or flukes. They rarely seem to set up or get any kind of pressure on the opposing goalie. You'd think they'd be able to move the puck better. I really think Blashill is a poor fit for this team.

Comment

• What a home stand.

0-3-1

Just terrible
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The franchise has been hanging on by a thread in recent years when it came to the playoff appearance streak. Just barely squeaking in.

It certainly looks like that thread has finally broke.
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
          I really think Blashill is a poor fit for this team.
          Agreed.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
            The franchise has been hanging on by a thread in recent years when it came to the playoff appearance streak. Just barely squeaking in.

It certainly looks like that thread has finally broke.
            Looks like that will be what it takes for Holland to retire.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• And Stevie Y nor Jimmy Nill would touch the Wings job right now. It's a fucking travesty
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• No they won't jaadam because the team is void of talent. I'm not all that sad they are playing this poorly. It's mostly the talent and Wings management is in denial and doean't want to rebuild. They have no choice. They aren't going anywhere with their current direction.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This is the natural life cycle of a franchise. It's very hard to escape that. You may think your crap don't stink or you have devised some great system, in reality most of the time you are fooled by randomness.

Holland was a good GM when he had great players, he was very good at finding players to complement the stars. But his problem is he continues to lavish contracts on guys who are complementary players. As a franchise they succeeded for a long time based on a lot of late round picks turning into hall of famers

Yzerman may turn out to be a great GM but he also has benefitted from taking over a team that bottomed out. The Red Wings will find someone once they get rid of Holland, It will be an attractive job.

Comment

• This team is playing terrible hockey.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• True they played like garbage. But they brought up Nick Jensen and hopefully he sticks because they used any excuse to put his wife on camera and it's totally worth it. She is a knockout. She said she's known him since they were 12.

Poor Jimmy Howard. The guy can't catch a break.

Comment

• I believe it is time to break apart the team and truly rebuild.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I agree Frank.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Break apart what? There isn't really anything to break up other than overpaid average players. This is purgatory.

Comment

• I agree there isn't much, but they could at least get something for Vanek, for example. Maybe Tatar as well or Mike Green
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Soundbite on the radio this morning:

Reporter: What to the Red Wings have to do to break this losing streak?

Ted Lindsay: Get better players.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X