No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $85 worth of cocaine would be more useful.

Comment

• It's a bargain compared to this which was going for $99 back in 2013 from the Chicago Blackhawks.

All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Dave Strader passed away this morning. It's weird because I thought he was doing better. He was interviewed locally by Drew and Marc on the Drew and Mike podcast and I thought he sounded good. As much as I like Ken Daniels, I loved listening to Mickey and Dave do games.

RIP, Dave.

Comment

• RIP Dave.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That sucks. RIP Dave
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Dave Strader and Mickey Redmond were awesome together.

Thanks for the memories.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I knew he was battling cancer, but he was calling playoff games this year. So I thought he was doing ok, this sucks, nobody was better and I mean that. RIP Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    I knew he was battling cancer, but he was calling playoff games this year. So I thought he was doing ok, this sucks, nobody was better and I mean that. RIP Dave
                    I dunno. I was pretty fond of Bud Lynch.

I will agree there was no better team than Strader and Redmond however.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• LCA looks pretty damned impressive

Mantha, Larkin and Frk looks like its going to be a solid line to build on. If they could get AA signed we'd have plenty of young forwards. Once Bertuzzi gets healthy he needs to be on this team as well

Our defense is still going to be the weak point of this team. When we go through offensive woes its not going to be pretty but this team looks like it has some upside.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Maybe if they stopped lowballing AA, he'd sign. This isn't Cold War Europe anymore, Chris. It's not like he doesn't have anywhere else he can play, ya idiot.

Comment

• Agreed. He's one of our best players why wouldnt they do it right this contract so we have a better chance in signing him when he becomes UFA
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Agreed. He's one of our best players why wouldnt they do it right this contract so we have a better chance in signing him when he becomes UFA
                            "It's a man's league."

~ Ken (Get Fired, Please) Holland

There's your answer right there.

Comment

• Unfortunately you're right.

Holland is a moron
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• LCA looks pretty damned impressive
                                Yes it did, fans were there for the arena, not the product on the ice.

Red Wings explain all the empty seats for LCA opener

Comment

Working...
                                X