Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    it’s been awhile so let me catch up.

Holland is staying!!! Are you f’ing serious!!
    Seems like they are keeping him until they get a long term solution. I think they still have Yzerman on their radar.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Rumor has it that the Wings were trying to move up a few spots to make sure they land whoever the like just below Dahlin
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'd like to point out that another player who didn't have "it", was a choker, and couldn't win the big one just did. It is always a reminder when someone says a player doesn't have the clutch gene or whatever nonsense they spew, always remember they are full of shit. You need a great team, great health, and shit load of luck. If Las Eller doesn't score that OT goal against CBJ they might go down 3-0. Alex Ovechkin had nothing to do with that goal yet without it people would chuckle about another choke.

I have no affinity for the Caps but Ovechkin winning it yesterday reminds me of 97. Happy for those fans and shocked that it has been nearly 20 years since the Wings swept them.

Comment

• Actually, I watched with fondness as Ovechkin accepted and hoisted the cup. He has been a favorite of my kids and many of their hockey buds since he entered the league. His rookie year I was told by one of my kids he will end up the greatest hockey player of all time and after cautioning him about what a ginormous statement that was, started watching what he does.

I was much happier to see a team that had bumps and bruises along the way succeed rather than a Cinderella team with a roster that was cherry picked from the league.

The hockey gods have smiled on the game.

Comment

• Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Wings have drafted their future Captain now expect them to focus heavily on the blue line.

Comment

• Zadina is a kid to be excited about, he could a 40 goal scorer one day.

Comment

• Many projected Veleno to be a lottery pick, but the talented center nearly fell out of the first round somehow. Ultimately, he wound up in Detroit with the 30th pick, but it was strange how many teams decided to pass on him. He'll be able to use that as motivation moving forward, but it probably stings a bit right now.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Anyone who was that upset about the Wings not reaching for defense might have missed that they weren't exactly lighting anyone up on offense, either.

Comment

• Now, I fully expect these players to be buried in Grand Rapids for the next five years while Holland loads up on aging out veterans.

Comment

Working...
                                X