Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Now, I fully expect these players to be buried in Grand Rapids for the next five years while Holland loads up on aging out veterans.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ducks to Host Red Wings in 2018-19 Home Opener on 25-Year Anniversary

Nice. Ducks fans considered the Wings our favorite rival. This opener will be celebrated in style.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I see the possibility of Larkin being trade bate to get a top notch blue liner, depending on his consistency. But I don't see that for at least 2 years.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well, Erickson and Kronwall, will be up soon to the tune of 9 Mil a year. Zetterburg will be retiring soon and he's getting 6.1.

Green is a question mark and, I am not sure, does Franzens salary still count against the cap?

Comment

• Yep. It still does. Until 2020, if I remember rightly.

Comment

• Ugh!

Comment

• Yeah Franzen is a lifer but I believe we get some relief from longterm IR. Weiss is still on the books for several more years as well @1.5

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wings took the best players available, not players of need. All articles I have read the Wings had the best grades in the draft, yes it's a mans league so either way we wont know how they pan out for a while.

Comment

• Isn't it amazing how you can build a team through the draft if you let them see the ice before they hit 30?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Wings took the best players available, not players of need. All articles I have read the Wings had the best grades in the draft, yes it's a mans league so either way we wont know how they pan out for a while.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I would argue getting a genuine goal-scoring threat was a need.

Then again, I'd argue that damn near every role on this team was a need. They really need a little bit of everything.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X