No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Lookin more and more like Zetterburg will not be able to play this year.......
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          Lookin more and more like Zetterburg will not be able to play this year.......
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hockey players are a different breed. Yup, they get hurt. They know they are going to get hurt. They take great pride in trying to play hurt but, with little change to their effectiveness on the ic e.

$7 mil with the knowledge you can sit out if necessary, is a no brainer.

This year he has been unable to even participate in conditioning skates and if he can't do the drills when camp opens, he will not be on the ice on opening day.

The only question is, will he be on IR or retired?

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I suspect his career is over also.

Comment

• Stevie Y steps down as the Tampa GM.

Please come home Captain!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ken Holland -- "OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Ken Holland -- "OVER MY DEAD BODY!"
                        Ha! That's some funny shit
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• If Chris Illitch actually has an offer from Yzerman and he declines... no. Not even Chris I. is that stupid.

Comment

• I wouldn't expect much even if they hire Yzerman. Its kind of over with. Chris Ilitch is the same guy who signed off trading Verlander for a song and paid the Astros 30 million to take them off their hands!

Comment

• Yes but would Yzerman take the job if his hand are tied?

Red Wings fans freak over reports Yzerman will step down in Tampa Bay

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...ng/1267990002/

Steve Yzerman to Detroit Red Wings? Here's where things stand right now

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...nd/1268811002/

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X