Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Holy shit! We need this so bad in this town.

Comment

• Beware of the returning heroes running the franchise. Its a sign the franchise has no ideas left.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Beware of the returning heroes running the franchise. Its a sign the franchise has no ideas left.
            While that is normally true, in most cases that involved signing someone that the fans remembered just to try and stir interest.

In this case, they'd be bringing back a franchise hero, to be sure... but also one who has displayed success at the job he's being hired for. If the Red Wings were about to hire someone of Yzerman's resume, and completely ignoring the name, I have a hard time believing you'd have any particular problems with it.

Comment

• Not that I have problems with it, but I'm not expecting him to bring back the glory years. Most of the excited takes seem to indicate that.

Comment

• Yzerman is my favorite athlete and he is a Detroit sports hero. If he could come back and make us contenders again, I would be happy

Comment

• Comment

• I hope this is true. We've been waiting for this for a long time.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• Pat Caputo - Steve Yzerman returning to rescue Red Wings? Makes perfect sense

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Well that's it. I wish he and Dats would have went out together but they both had amazing careers in Detroit. I hope these youngins step up
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I knew as soon as they said he was not doing any conditioning skating that he would be done.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X