No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This f*cking team is a complete bunch of morons. Holland and Blashit needs to be fired ASAP
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• All the Freaking Detroit teams win when they should be tanking.....If they would start the season in tank mode they would all be champions...lol

Comment

• Whatever, they are playing well to close out the season and the young guys are balling out. That can only help them in the future. This is a young team. Winning is what they need to do. Hell, they will have a top 10 pick regardless. Larkin/AA with 30 goals. Mantha and Bertuzzi with 20+.

At least there is hope. Now we need to add some defense.

Comment

• They still have a pretty decent chance, this streak has cost them a couple percentage points in getting the top pick and getting in the top 3. Buffalo is the only team going up the charts.

They have been a lot better since they signed Taro Hirose. They have only lost once since they signed him and Kuffner, he is getting a regular shift and producing.

Comment

• I haven't followed the NHL draft lately ... if at all honestly. It's a lottery right, so losing guarantees nothing? I'll take the wins and interest and positive vibes over a couple of percentage points that may or may not pay off.
            Last edited by Masspartan; April 3, 2019, 08:24 AM.
            Forever One!

Comment

• Comment

• What a f*cking disaster. The Wings never get a break in the lottery
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Just find the tallest, widest and fattest person you can train to wear skates and stuff them in goal.
                      ??????
                      Shut out every night!

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Lightning tied the record for most wins in a season and got swept in the 1st round? Wow. I remember those kinds of 1st round exits for the Wings.

Comment

• I thought the same thing. The Wings would either win a cup or lose to the Cleveland Browns
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• So through 8 games in the NHL playoffs, the #1 seed is 1-7.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                                The Lightning tied the record for most wins in a season and got swept in the 1st round? Wow. I remember those kinds of 1st round exits for the Wings.
                                Teams built for the season, not the playoffs.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X