Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so glad he's back.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I have to admit I was a little worried about the Rangers thing, and if Chris would really bring him back

Comment

• While there are some contract issues and the blue line needs help. Yzerman does have a nice core to build around.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Welcome home, Stevie.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Anxious to see what he can do with a little time.....Holland hasn't won anything since the salary cap era has he?

Comment

• 2008 was under the salary cap, Holland was pretty masterful working the cap early on. They won the cup with a lot of space to allow them to sign Hossa for 2009. It went to shit after that.

Comment

• Yzerman has to clean up the mess Holland created. Holland rewarded what he though was loyalty if a player played a long time as a Red Wing or if he thought the player was a good role model. Anyone see the interview with special assistant to the general manager Chris Draper? He knew his so called 'job' is gone and even said I know its a business. Yzerman is more than an astute talent evaluator, as his asset management is exceptional and he's a natural-born leader as we all know. But he has a lot more work to do than what he did when he took over Tampa, starting with draft picks.

A few of these Ken Holland gems will be off the books soon, others not, limiting Yzerman spending and lineup flexibility moving forward. *Indicates player has a no-trade clause.
                      *Frans Nielsen F 34 $5.25M 2022
                      *Justin Abdelkader F 32 $4.25M 2023
                      *Darren Helm F 32 $3.85M 2021
                      Luke Glendening F 29 $1.8M 2021
                      *Mike Green D 33 $5.375M 2020
                      *Danny DeKeyser D 29 $5M 2022
                      *Jonathan Ericsson D 35 $4.25M 2020
                      *Trevor Daley D 35 $3.16M 2020
                      Jonathan Bernier G 30 $3M 2021
                      Last edited by WingsFan; April 19, 2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                          The Captain is coming back on 4/19/19. Seems appropriate.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X